Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

Just passing through before heading off to our local pub for the usual eggnog bash. To all of you...have a good new year!

-- DD
    -- DD

Just passing through before heading off to our local pub for the usual eggnog bash. To all of you...have a good new year!

-- DD
    -- DD

Comment

Happy New Year DD!!! It's actually not the new year here yet... But oh well. Happy New Year y'all!!

*Agent~M*
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
      "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
      "I never thought I'd die standing side by side with an Elf." "What about dying side by side with a friend?" "Aye. I could that."
      - Return of the King
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! For all you legal-aged drinkers, don't get too hungover! And for those who have to stick to sparkling juice (like me), be careful that you don't get it up your nose! That happened to me once... Looooong story. Anyway, have fun everybody!

Oh, yeah, this one reminds me: Have fun, all you lovebugs! Yes, I'm hyper. It's New Year! You can forgive little ol' me. Back to smileys. <---That's me.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
          I will rejoice in the moonlight;
          I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
          For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

Comment

I expect that here in Hawaii I am the horse's patoot as far as celebrating New Year's. In that case, I'm going to get a little ahead of myself and wish everyone a
            Happy New Year!

Staying home tonight. We got invitations to a couple of parties, but can't go because Jon (husband) is sick. Making sure we have hoses set up, just in case of wildly falling fireworks. Cats are already hiding in linen closet; one of the only times they agree on anything: fireworks = bad.

"Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
            "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

*laughs* I think I like your cats. My cats seem to have disapeared right now... Not a surprise.
              Well, Happy New Year!! Guess what? M has 3 bottles of Sparkling Apple Juice....... Lets see what 3 bottles can do...

*Agent~M*
              "I never thought I'd die standing side by side with an Elf." "What about dying side by side with a friend?" "Aye. I could that."
              - Return of the King
              *Agent~M*
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "I could live

Comment

My dogs hate fireworks, too. It's really funny.

Littlehorse has an entire pitcher of virgin strawberry margerita mix. Yum. Sugar. And the illusion of alchohol. My mom wouldn't let me try hers. It had tequila in it. Darn.

Comment

SPAARKLIIIIING WINE!!!!!! *hiccup* Meg LOOOOOOOOOVES SPARKLING WIIIIINE!!!!!!!!! *hiccup* *giggle* Four BOTTLES HAVE I!!!!!! And 1 and a haf glasses of reel stuff to! Nasty stuf..MUHAHAH!! LAALALA!!! *hiccup*
                  My chest feels all bubbly and I have a bad stomach ache, and I'm still up at 2:30, Feelin' good!!! Happy New Year Y'all!!! *raises glass of sparkli wine* A Toest to........ You guys!!! Love ya!! *spins around and around and around, hiccup* *hiccup* *giggle* I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! SpARKLinG WIIIINE!!!! Ya know... THerE should reelay be a Drunk miley. kinda a como betweenn and uh.... the tirde won...yperrs. Nigt!

*Agent~M*
                  - Return of the King
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

New Year's Eve was quiet around here. There were some fireworks, but it looks like most of the smoke was actually drifting in from elsewhere. By 11 p.m., we had IFR conditions along the street, and the streetlights were obscured. It started drizzling about 1 a.m., and is still raining now. It washed most of the smoke away, although I hate to think of all the firecracker debris going down the storm drains to the ocean. With the rain, there were far fewer fires (say that 3x fast!)

We didn't bother staying up to watch the New Year come in.

Agent M, I'm cutting you off. Too much non-alcoholic sparkling juice makes you tiddly!

Comment

My head hurts. Really bad. But that's okay!!! I had at least 9 glasses of sparkling wine, SO FUN!! And I had a glass and a half of real champagne. I already said this, but looks like I wasn't really sane when I last posted. I said my real name even Oh well. I've said it a couple times, it doesn't matter.
                      OOh! Fireworks!? I didn't get to see fireworks... Well except for on T.V. I stayed up to watch the ball drop. It's TINY!! I thought it was much bigger, I've never seen the ball drop, it's too small.
                      Far fewer fires far fewer fires far fewer fires far fewer fires... Oh heck. I can't do that. I can't do those to save my life.
                      Ciao!! Happy New Years!!!

*Agent~M*
                      - Return of the King
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

hah, I had a sane and boring New Year's. Which is appropriate, because I am a boring (though I can't claim sanity) person. And my library just delivered Monstrous Regiment, Interesting Times, and OotP. *the introverted bookworm goes back to reading*

So what's a partridge?/and what's a pear tree?/well I dunno so please don't ask me/but I bet those are terrible gifts to giii-iii-iiive!
                        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Happy 2004, all! Had a whole bottle of Martinelli's (nonalcoholic sparkling cider) to myself. Yum. Parents had (two bottles of) champagne. And I watched the Cirque du Soleil marathon on the Bravo channel. That made my evening. ::grin::

Now if I can just keep myself from dating all my papers with 2003 instead of 2004...

---

Heaven is calling
                          From a rainy shore
                          Counting wounded lights falling into their dreams
                          Still searching for an open door
                          - Sarah Brightman, "The War Is Over"

Comment

And you didn't get hyper or drunk??!? Wow. I guess my mind isn't as strong as I thought it was...

*Agent~M*
                            - Return of the King
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

I went to a party with some friends that I haven't seen in a while. It was okay. I didn't really know anybody. I wish I was more outgoing, though. Then it wouldn't have been so depressing. I need some more margerita mix.

Comment

Working...
                              X