we are in the raspberry universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are in the raspberry universe

I just loved this. It seems to fit the YW universe, somehow.

"In the latest survey, astronomers sifted through thousands of signals from Sagittarius B2, a vast dust cloud at the centre of our galaxy. While they failed to find evidence for amino acids, they did find a substance called ethyl formate, the chemical responsible for the flavour of raspberries."

You can find the full article at:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...s-astrobiology

YUMMMM!!!!!!!

Not.

Raspberry and rum are two of my favorite food flavorings!

I thought that was pretty funny, but it just goes to show you that the secrets of the universe are not in any one place, or secrets spread out individually, but rather, all of them are EACH spread out in particles around the universe. (I meant that)

Eat rapberries, learn about life (i'm kidding on that).
    The Promised Land is a State of Being. - Me

Comment

okay, so then life evolves using raspberry flavoring as a base instead of amino acids...
      ;-) it could probably be weirder.

Comment

Originally posted by nelina View Post
        YUMMMM!!!!!!!

Not.

Raspberry and rum are two of my favorite food flavorings!

I thought that was pretty funny, but it just goes to show you that the secrets of the universe are not in any one place, or secrets spread out individually, but rather, all of them are EACH spread out in particles around the universe. (I meant that)

mmmm rum raspberry... delicious

Universe... it haza flava. That is so awesome.
        2 Saxy 4 u 2 Handel...

Comment

Originally posted by talkingbeast View Post
          While they failed to find evidence for amino acids, they did find a substance called ethyl formate, the chemical responsible for the flavour of raspberries."
          Originally posted by nelina View Post
          That's just so...right. Just need to hear the Transcendent Pig say something to that effect. (And on a related note, so that's why Larry was eating a tub of raspberries on that episode of NUMB3RS.)
          -Tell me and I may remember; show me and I'll understand; involve me and I'll never forget. Thank you, PM. Your light lives on.

Comment

Raspberry universe, huh? Is that anything like the universe without shrimp?

Sorry, recurring "Buffy" joke, couldn't help myself...
            "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

That's so....awesome! I know that word is overused, but this truly is awe-inspiring. The randomness of things! Wow...love this...I'll have to tell all my friends.
              Oh, darn, I was looking for a raspberry colored smiley to put on here, but the only red ones are angry...
              "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

Working...
              X