jk rowling.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jk rowling.com

check out jkrowling.com and see if you can figure out what i cant how to get the do not disturb sign off the door for spoilers to the new book harry potter and the half blood prince

check out jkrowling.com and see if you can figure out what i cant how to get the do not disturb sign off the door for spoilers to the new book harry potter and the half blood prince

Comment

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." ~G. K. Chesterton

Comment

On the HP forums I'm on, there's quite a bit about JKRowling.com and the door, as well as other hidden goodies to find (One, for example, was a sketch of Peeves that J. K. Rowling drew).
        Here's a link to the main discussion: JKRowling.com speculation thread
        That includes help for getting the goodies, and help for getting past the door if it's open (The Do Not Disturb sign gone).
        And here's a link to the FAQ page, which tells you how to get the hidden goodies that don't really have anything to do with the door but are fun anyway: FAQ page

That's all I know of, if you're having trouble with anything I've gotten all the goodies so I could probably help (I don't have them currently, my stupid computer erased them, but I have had them all at some point).
        Also, if you look around the forums a bit I'm sure there's another thread somewhere with all the things behind the door the previous times, as well as screenshots.
        Hope I helped.

Comment

it's open the do not disturb sign is gone figure it out please im going mad harry potter

Comment

You click on each of the presents in turn, then type the answer to the question or riddle. (If you get as stuck on the riddles as I did, the three of them combine into a phrase - d'oh! I didn't realise that!)

Then click on the middle card and you will learn that <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been delivered to Bloomsbury, all ready for them to decide on a publication date.

And that's July 16th, 2005.</span>

If you select the above text, you'll be able to read the spoiler, if you don't want to try solving the riddles.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I did it yesterday a aussie friend told me about it! Done it straight after ordering Harry Potter on Amazon!!! hhaha got to be pretty high on that list!!! Got to say there was a load of hype about nothing i thought! unless I'm totally on about the worng thing!
              Can I just say how sorry I am to the USA Amazon users! I went on there after ordering mine on the uk version and between the time i clicked it inot my basket and then went to pay for it [approx 5 sec] it told me the price of the book had increased!! So bad!!!
              Foxy
              God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Working...
              X