A Very Potter Musical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Potter Musical

Has anyone seen it? It's the fan-made... not really a parody, kinda all the books squished into one crazy three-hour-long musical. It. Is. Totally awesome. Like everything about it.
    I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
    -- Charles Shulz

I've seen it, and I think it's amazing! They're doing a sequel this summer, but I don't know what it will be about, as they ran all seven books together in the first one. Maybe life after Hogwarts?

I love the entire cast: they acted really well.
    I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
    Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
    ~Book junkie~

Comment

I thought it was the first, fourth, and seventh books they ran together in the first one... And yes, it was very amusing!

I wonder if the sequel will attempt to mix together the books that they hadn't included in the first, or do something completely different. Anyhow, I think it'll be enjoyable. The first one had me nearly in tears from laughing so hard.

Also, it made Voldemort my favorite character...
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

"You take your foot...."

Most epic scene of the ENTIRE thing.
        I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
        -- Charles Shulz

Comment

I LOVE that scene and I totally agree! Most epic, definitely.

YouTube - StarKidPotter's Channel

I wish I could figure out how to embed it in, though...
          I stand tall, proud, brave, straight, and strong.
          Fairest and Fallen, greetings and defiance.
          ~Book junkie~

Comment

Working...
          X