Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DD and other authors have been ripped off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD and other authors have been ripped off!

I was crusing along LimeWire, a file-sharing program, and I decided to search under "Young Wizards". What did I find, but a transcript of So You Want To Be A Wizard! Furthermore, I wasn't sure what it was, so I downloaded it, scanned it, and immediately deleted it. (I certainly don't want to rip off DD!) I clicked "Browse Host", which let me look at all the stuff available from this person's IP address. I found many, many book transcripts, from Action Comics #1 to Roger Zelazny! This person's IP address is: 65.35.69.89:6346. I thought you should all know.
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

I was crusing along LimeWire, a file-sharing program, and I decided to search under "Young Wizards". What did I find, but a transcript of So You Want To Be A Wizard! Furthermore, I wasn't sure what it was, so I downloaded it, scanned it, and immediately deleted it. (I certainly don't want to rip off DD!) I clicked "Browse Host", which let me look at all the stuff available from this person's IP address. I found many, many book transcripts, from Action Comics #1 to Roger Zelazny! This person's IP address is: 65.35.69.89:6346. I thought you should all know.
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

I can't believe that! Actually the worst part is, I can. Some people are so stupid. If you're going to use someone else's work you should at least ask first!
      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

ARGH! *Is outraged* Sad part is... My first thought when I saw the topic title was. ((Tell us something we dont know?)) Writers are at the mercy of live wirers. So is iTunes and anything else like books, music, movies etc... Its pure evil, and just some awful person does it to rip off some other human even though they get nothing from it but a few meaningless bucks that they'll just spend imediatly, and a whole truckload of guilt...

----------------------------------------------
        Member of the DDFQOTW foundation...

Forever and Always
        Nella

Comment

Working...
        X