Harbinger Trilogy and the voices in your head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbinger Trilogy and the voices in your head

While I don't have a firm voice for Gabriel, I am unable to hear Enda "talking" in any other voice than Mira Furlan's. :-) Anybody else have similar issues?
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Ok...one, i can't wait to see what people talk about here after reading the title without reading the posts in here...and two, i've never actually read the series...is it any good? if so, i'll add it to my list...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I think it's pretty good, especially with the alien creatures she creates. For example, Ewoks that actually make _sense_....
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

consider it added to the list...and what the heck is an ewok? I know, not very geeky of me...but what can i say? i've been called a geek once in my life, and the person meant it as a compliment...Not very geeky is me. :P well, must go post! olivia will get board if i don't supply her with posts, even WITH my comp broken...
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
        X