Dragon Pit Chronicals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Pit Chronicals

Anyone else read these books? I ask, because the newest book came out, not so long ago... after twenty years.

It's been so long, it was being published under the name of "Trilogy," in mos cases. People have been waiting for this thing before i was even BORN!

Jane Yolen is awesome, but dang that woman takes a long time!
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Oh yes! I was at the bookstore the other day and saw it in the YA section, and I was so surprised! I had thought that #3 was the last- my library even lists them as "The Pit Dragon Trilogy". I thought it was a sci-fi ending where you 'make-your-own-desicion-about-what-happens' kind of thing.

Well, it's something to put on my reading list!

Comment

I found out some months before it came out - ran down to the book store, and only discovered later that it would be some time before it came out... need to finish wheel of time and a few other things first, though.
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
      X