Night Angel trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Angel trilogy

Has anyone read this trilogy by Brent Weeks. I am hoping to get the first book soon. The first book is called The Way of Shadows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Angel_Trilogy
    Visit KasChat Network!

I haven't, but I have been meaning to - everytime that I see the books, I want to buy them, but I'm never sure (and I keep forgetting to check) if my dad has bought them yet. They look really good. It sounds kinda cloak-and-dagger-ish, which is usually good fun

Comment

I read the first few pages in my friend's book and I really liked it. So far the list of books I wanna read is stacking up. Unfortunately due to my English class I gotta put the reading on hold. The more I read about it, the more I wanted it.

--bookworm438
      Visit KasChat Network!

Comment

Brent Weeks

i have read all 3 and i think they are really gd they aint cloak and daggers all the time but it is a main element, they are realy gd like i said and if you ever have the chance to get all 3 at once but them coz after reading the 1st one youll want 2 read the 2nd one straight away lol same as wen u red da 2nd one ull want 2 read da 3rd one straight after lol

Comment

I've now been reading these and really enjoying them. I'm part way through the third one, and I've read them straight through (in ebook form). I think its a good concept and I'm enjoying the world setting too. The only problem that I have, and I noticed this when I started to read them, is that Kylar doesn't really seem to grow up. He's had pretty much the same attitude as an eight year old at the beginning, to the 22 or so year old that he is at the moment. Did anyone else find this?

Comment

Working...
          X