Farworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farworld

I just read this cool book a few days ago and it's called farworld "water Keep" by J Scott Savage, i was wondering if anyones read them... They were extremely extremely good books for an amature author oh and does anyone know when the next book is due for release???
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

I read that! Come visit the forums, here. My username is Bookyworm. I'm a MOD over there.

The next book, Earth Keep, is due to be released September this year. Scott's plan is that each book will be released in September for 2009, 2010, 2011, and so on.

I believe there are going to be 5 books...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
      I read that! Come visit the forums, here. My username is Bookyworm. I'm a MOD over there.

The next book, Earth Keep, is due to be released September this year. Scott's plan is that each book will be released in September for 2009, 2010, 2011, and so on.

I believe there are going to be 5 books...

5??? Hey wait a MOD! tell me all about it! I thought you had to be like 18+!
      Sorry for the one liner.
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

Not in the Farworld Forums.... They are just getting started though. They're about three or four months old.

You're not the only one grinding out lame one liners... Anyway, back to Farworld.

I think the writing was really good. The ending left some hints of what's to come... *cough*Kyja and Marcus*cough*
        "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
          Not in the Farworld Forums.... They are just getting started though. They're about three or four months old.

You're not the only one grinding out lame one liners... Anyway, back to Farworld.

I think the writing was really good. The ending left some hints of what's to come... *cough*Kyja and Marcus*cough*

You know it!
          You know what would be sick... if The water spirit fell in love with a fire spirit! that would be akward...

Comment

Ok, that would be. But the different elementals pretty much hate each other, and are just abut only concerned about their well being and keeping their element in order, so I don't think there will be any chance of that.

Comment

Working...
            X