Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which book series do you like? (besides the YW series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which book series do you like? (besides the YW series)

Hey i love the YW Series...who dosent...but is there another series you like. All are welcome to say what they like...i will hold nothing against you!

[edited to remove all-caps in thread title --kli]
    "Nobody's impression on life is so important that it outweighs honesty."
    - Duncan Ballard

Harry Potter, Of course!!!!!
    Princess Diaries series
    Gillian Kemp books
    There are probably several more but those are the only ones that I can remember at the top of my head!
    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

May I respectfully point out that 1) only the ToGR thread is allowed in the ToGR area. And that 2) there are already non-YW books-threads galore in Chatter II?
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

VC, I'm the same as you! I just don't know what Gillian Kemp is. I still need you to answer my question.
        WHERE! Did you get that 'have you hugged your snape today?' avatar?
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

HIS DARK MATERIALS!!!!!!! Everone must read it, anyone who hasn't must undergo severe torture!!!!!!!! Jking....
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Well well welll...agent M i am suprised at you!!! i cannot believ that you did not say the Wheel Of Time series...you do come from the eye of the world. I myself love it...oh and Kli i am sorry for the miss placement...i kinda thought that this was kinda random....oops
            - Duncan Ballard

Comment

Hm, anything by Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams...Madeleine L'Engle! Fantasy in general...
              *runs away from poot*
              Have you been to n00b ultima yet?
              Metaphors be with you.

Comment

*Tries not to tell...tries...tries..tries!*
                Sorry M but Duncan. M does not live in the eye of the world. She lives in...*must not tell secret! ARGH! alittleplacecalledminnesotaeventhoughshedoesnotliv eitthatmuch...
                nobodyherelikeswheretheyliveidon'ti'dratherlivesom ewherereally
                nicelikecaliforniaorhawaii.

Comment

Z!!! I don't beleive you just said that. Why would you say where M lives if she doesn't want people to know? *grumbles* It's not like he even bothered to ask. He only said that M would've said somethimng about the Wheel of Time, possibly because the Eye of the World is from it. Z, I'm mad at you. *Gryphonhissyfit*

Terry Pratchett, oh yes definitly. I like some of Garth Nix's books. Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn is good. His Dark Materials, yes. M, I'm rereading those! Harry Potter yes. And any freaks who won't read that because of the Christianity thing... *shakes head* How the heck is it bad?
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Well that was a little TOO much information...i got the eye of the world thing form her profil....but it think that she is probable mad at u know..........i also kinda guessed she did not live in the Eye of the World Duh.............ne waz i like alsorts of magical books
                    - Duncan Ballard

Comment

Um.... I'm not mad at Z.. Most of the people on here know I live in MN anyways *shrug* It's the people that only come on sometimes and never post I worry about... Not the people who come on often and actually post. And Duncan comes on often and actually posts. Ooh! My bf is reading the Eye of the World! SHe thought it had an 80's cover but it's from the 90's... tee hee.
                      Gryphon must re read ALL OF HIS DARK MATERIALS!!!! Best book series ever not including YW. And the City of the Beasts and Timeline are the best books on earth but you don't want me to get into that.....
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "I could live

Comment

Ohhh good! After I saw Gryphon's post and then yours I said. "I'm in twouble." Sorry Gryphon if I made you mad...No...must...defeat...poot...

Comment

Eragon
                          Harry Potter
                          Lord Of The Rings

Probably more, but I can't think of any rtight now.
                          ______-______-______-______
                          ~(*<@!$%^&^%$!@>*)~
                          ^ Random Symbols. ^
                          Dude, you are one seriously wacked out Froot Loop.

Comment

Magic Kingdom of Landover
                            Princess Diaries
                            Artiemis fowl
                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                            People around the world are like ongiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back... they might not be able to see their umeboshi. Maybe that's the reaso

Comment

Ooh... I can add some now.... Muhahah!
                              The Alex Rider Series
                              The Wind on Fire Trilogy
                              And I'm finally reading Sabriel, it's been on my shelf collecting dust but now I'm reading it and its good! So the Sabriel/Lireal/Aborheson(sp?) books are good too!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Working...
                              X