No announcement yet.

Curious [foreign fantasy books]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YO Z COOL IT! we were on topic in this thread OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

You weren't in all the other topics you were in, other than the ToGR, because you can never be off the topic of randomness.

Point taken?
      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Point taken. Hey Z, so do you know of any good Foreign fantasy books; particularly ones about Faerie, and ones about mythology, and ones about female or male warriors. I'm buzzed on Fantasy, that's like my coffee in the morning

So does anyone have any other recommendations? Not just for the world of Faerie, but also for fantasy in general? Oh, and also foreign fantasy. These are really helpful, and I've been overwhelming the libraries close to me with orders like crazy
        Last edited by Wiccangixie; January 24, 2009, 08:16:20 PM.
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Working...
        X