No announcement yet.

Stargate :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the show better but the movie. That is most likly because I like comedy more. I like funny Jack a lot better than the serious Jack in the movie. Jack has always beeen my favorite character.

Comment

I haven't seen tons of episodes, but I'm trying. I guess Daniel's my favorite character, from what I've seen... Or Sam, maybe. Ah well, I'll be more decided eventually.
      On a clear day, you can see forever. ??, blessed be, and fare you all well.
      -Twilight Eve Golden
      Words are my medium/Colors make our soul
      Willing dreams the universe/Which is what makes it whole.

Comment

I've seen the movie, watched all of SG:1, up to season four of Atlantis and am yet to start watching Universe (travelling doesn't really lend itself to much television watching). I really enjoy them all, particuarly the earlier seasons of SG1 and Atlantis. Daniel is definitely my favourite character followed by Sheppard . Can't wait to see some of Universe when I get home.

Fox: dunno whether you have a multi region player, or what the international shipping is like but I use www.ezydvd.com.au for most of my DVD purchases. Sendit.co.uk has some cheap stuff too.

Comment

Working...
        X