X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rae Silvera
    replied
    Sherlock/YW crossover

By the Author herself. petermorwood: The dimensional rift at the top... - Diane Duane (Seriously, though: To get the most out of the amazing DD, her tumblr is the best spot...)

Leave a comment:

• Tuttle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kathy Li View Post
    So. Who else had a hecka good time with Series 3?

I was like, "omigod. "Case of Identity!" "Whoop! It's Twisted Lip! It's Twisted Lip!" "Charles Augustus Milverton!" "A.G.R.A.!---BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" "Awwww.. he's not gonna go be a spy?" etc. etc. etc.

It's very annoying to watch these episodes with me. [grin].
    Annoying? I'd imagine it'd be fun I mean, in a very particular sort of fun, but, who's to watch it in a "normal" sort of watching it.

Sherlock isn't a detective show, its a Sherlock Holmes show. This is important. It's not "watch it because you want to watch someone solve crimes", a good amount of the fun is because of going through and being what are they going to be pulling from next?!

Leave a comment:

• SpacePen
    replied
    enjoying Sherlock

I'm greatly enjoying Sherlock. And enjoying going to the originals and picking through all the allusions to them!

However I may point out that what you love as a family affair is sometimes called by a less-nice-sounding name...
    (Not that I dislike the family characters!)

I was mildly arguing with someone on FB the other week about why I like Sherlock better than Elementary. Have you seen Elementary at all?

....aaannnnddd, I've just now realized Agra... A.G.R.A....
    Last edited by SpacePen; February 24, 2014, 08:14:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kathy Li
    started a topic Sherlock

Sherlock

So. Who else had a hecka good time with Series 3?

I was like, "omigod. "Case of Identity!" "Whoop! It's Twisted Lip! It's Twisted Lip!" "Charles Augustus Milverton!" "A.G.R.A.!---BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" "Awwww.. he's not gonna go be a spy?" etc. etc. etc.

It's very annoying to watch these episodes with me. [grin].

Also, casting trivia you probably already knew:

The actress who played Mary Morstan--Amanda Abbington? She's Martin Freeman's real life partner.
    And the actors who played Mycroft & Sherlock's parents? (Wanda Ventham & Timothy Carlton) are Benedict Cumberbatch's real life mum and dad.

I love how Sherlock is such a family deal (Steven Moffat is married to Sue Vertue, the producer, and her mom, Beryl Vertue, is executive producer).
Working...
X