Anybody like Naruto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.
    I SO like SHippuden better. Sakura kicks serious @$$!
    I like NaruSaku, SasuSaku, NaruHina, SakuGaa, and pairings where it's like SasuOC and NaruOC.
    I like writing a lot of OC stories on fanfiction.

i go riding in stockten! No way!
    Oh my gosh! You can come visit me! Lol, you don't have to. *grins*

And I totally agree with you Wiccangixie. Sakura at first was so obnoxious and lustful 4 Sasuke when he totally didn't feel the same. She so should have gone with Naruto.

So you both are on Quizilla? Am I like the only one here that doesn't have Quizilla account?!?
    "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
    "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
    "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
    "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Yes!! Get an account! But I totally like fanfiction and fiction central way better! The writings are more.... hmm.... I guess I'll go with sophisticated.

Septy! You and Glede should meet and talk totally!

Anywho, I think its fun pairing them in fanfics. I love Naruto and Hinata the best. Hinata is a lot like me (when I'm calm anyway) And I wrote a whole dedication to those two in Quizilla. I like what I wrote.

GET AN ACCOUNT!
      Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

OKAY OKAY! I'LL GET AN ACCOUNT!
        ... and... maybe we could meet. But it's up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Glede View Post
          OKAY OKAY! I'LL GET AN ACCOUNT!
          ... and... maybe we could meet. But it's up to him.
          Yay! I'm bouncing around happyily in my room. Have you written some fanfics for Naruto too?

Reading them is sometimes just what I need to do to get in a good mood. It helps me think of more to write for Naruto & Hinata: Opposites Attract. I'm still working on what to write for that. Any ideas? When you make an account, look me up; I'm wiccangixie. Right now I'm thinking of adding another storyline from Naruto Shippuuden.

Yay, you're getting an account!!
          Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

You no what was really cool was when Umm whats his name jumped on top of Naruto when the giant Star was gonna kill him...
            I want to know how he survived that! But it was still realy cool regardless.
            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
            That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
              You no what was really cool was when Umm whats his name jumped on top of Naruto when the giant Star was gonna kill him...
              I want to know how he survived that! But it was still realy cool regardless.
              LOL Naruto is cool 100% of the time Septy. When you think about how they anime creators spend so much time on the movement and actions of characters, well its just a marvel to me. I love the jutsus. I think that's the best thing about Naruto are the different Jutsus, and the different styles. What's your fave jutsu? Glede, I want you to answer that later when you get on!

Comment

My favorite jutsu is the Rasengan. it's just so f'n awesome!
                --
                You guys too! We are all on again! Byakugan and 8 triagams 64 palms is cool too. So is the Chidori!

SEPTY I MISSED YOU!
                --
                Awesome! Septy is Pokey now! Pokey Stepty!!!!
                lol, i'm hyper.

EDIT: Septy, the lightning thing was the Chidori I mentioned and you spelled Rasengan wrong.
                --
                lol. The sharengan scares me too! But is is awesome. Itachi's Tsukiyomi scares me to death!
                --
                Why is it that everone seems so keen to point out my spelling an grammar issues!
                And Z i know your listening lol! jk So what if i spelled it wrong sheesh the world isn't gonna end
                --
                You spelt everyone wrong Ah, the world is ending!. Lol. I'm sorry septy, i just had to do that.
                --
                Zirsta! Your here? Write something then!
                --
                We won't I promise! You don't know Naruto. How sad.
                --
                You guys are so funny.
                --
                Yeah! Let"s teach her!
                --
                K! Uh, do you want to start or shall I?
                Last edited by Kathy Li; January 20, 2009, 08:25:06 PM.

Comment

Mine too! Actually I love the Byakugan and Hinatas version of the 8 trigrams 64 palms! I'm so glad you're on yay!
                  --
                  Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                  What are you guys talking about now...

Hey Glede!
                  We're talking about ur absolute fave jutsu! catch up slowpoke lol...
                  --
                  Hey, no grammar pointouts Leda! lol freedom of speech means grammar errors are allowed lol jk
                  --
                  I'm hyper too! You know the Sharengan is pretty cool, but I'm actually intimidated by that Jutsu too.
                  --
                  Originally posted by Zirsta View Post
                  Well, I haven't been talking 'cause I haven't heard of Naruto...

Just a reminder, don't go overboard posting...
                  Z! You need to know Naruto! We're gonna teach you all about the Naruto world k?! Cha! You need to be updated like NOW!
                  Last edited by Kathy Li; January 20, 2009, 08:25:44 PM.

Comment

What are you guys talking about now...
                    --
                    Hey Glede!

Originally posted by Glede
                    You guys too! We are all on again! Byakugan and 8 triagams 64 palms is cool too. So is the Chidori!

SEPTY I MISSED YOU!
                    Missed you all to hey check the TOGR oh and mine was Rosangaun Or the lightning one that sasuke learned.
                    --
                    Why is it that everone seems so keen to point out my spelling an grammar issues!
                    And Z i know your listening lol! jk So what if i spelled it wrong sheesh the world isn't gonna end
                    --
                    Originally posted by Zirsta View Post

Why can't i go overboard posting oh all powerful MOD,
                    --
                    Hey i'm tryn to register Z. And Naruto needs some time off get his head together lol...
                    Last edited by Kathy Li; January 20, 2009, 08:26:37 PM.
                    It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
                    That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

--
                      Ok.. Let's move this to PMs though, otherwise Kathy Li or Garrett will pitch a fit over our not so stuck to topic conversation and all the one lined posts....

K?
                      Last edited by Kathy Li; January 20, 2009, 08:26:57 PM.
                      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Okay, this might be a bit off topic, but srry. (I'm sorry Z but it needs to be said. I. Am. CONFUSED OUT OF MY MIND! What were we talking about? Besides Naruto, cause thats the topic of this thread, but what were we actually talking about?
                        OH!OH!OH!OH!
                        I wanted to tell you guys that they are showing the Shippuden episodes online at THIS site: http://naruto.com/
                        And yes, Spety, it is in Japanese! With english subtitles.
                        WOw, do I seem a little, ya know, hyper/crazy/weird today? Hm. I might be... Stupid gummy worms... But I love 'em.
                        Ooh! I love this song! Erh, sorry Z. But can I just do it this once? I like the song- Erh. I can't. Happy Z? I can't get off topic now. *pouts* *grins* *laughs at herself*
                        yeah, I am hyper.
                        Why isn't anyone on? Is that my punishment for skippin' out for so many days?
                        ... probably... Oh, well. Guess I deserve it. Srry guys!
                        Uh... What was I going to say about Naruto... Oh yeah! I was going to say that I suddenly like NaruHina and GaaraSakura.... Yeah, my pairings just totally switched. They do that...

Comment

Working...
                        X