Anybody like Naruto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody like Naruto?

OKay, so I was looking at the stuff in this place and I saw that there was nothing concerning the tv show/anime Naruto.

I personally love that series. It's one of my favs! I like writing stories about it on fanfiction. So, do any of you people read/watch the anime/show?
    "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
    "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
    "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
    "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

You know it!! LOL
    I love Naruto, and I love Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru... Just about everyone. I can't stand Orochimaru. Whose your fave character? Mine are Naruto and Hinata. I wrote a series for them on Quizilla. Look me up if you want, my name's Wiccangixie.
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiccangixie View Post
      You know it!! LOL
      I love Naruto, and I love Sakura, Hinata, Shikamaru... Just about everyone. I can't stand Orochimaru. Whose your fave character? Mine are Naruto and Hinata. I wrote a series for them on Quizilla. Look me up if you want, my name's Wiccangixie.
      Wow... just wow.
      My favorite character is Naruto. Cause can I relate to him and he's just so cluelessly funny. (haha Clueless Ass. Me and my friend made that up.*beams*)
      But I REALLY love Gaara. He's just SOOO hot.
      Tobi's funny.
      And so Diedara!
      And SUIGETSU IS AWESOME!
      I really like Sakura in Shippuden. She kicks serious ass.
      Sasuke... well... he's just Sasuke. *cough*emo*cough*(no offense to emo's)
      I HATE OROCHIMARU! He's a transvestite in my opinion.
      Though, my friend loves his character.
      She's dark-angel here.

Oh, yeah. I wrote a story on fanfiction. It's called Footprints in the Sand and it's about Gaara having a younger siblings who's a jinchiruki like himself and then they go and take the Chunin Exams and everything get's out of control!
      You should read it! Nah, only if you want to.
      But if you do here's the link: http://server2.kproxy.com/servlet/re...3066&chapter=1
      It's kinda bad in grammar sometimes, but I need to re-write it soon.
      Last edited by Glede; January 15, 2009, 08:59:52 PM.

Comment

I used to watch Naruto but then i got the book(s) and read them and it kinda ruined it for me so i don't watch anymore.
        It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
        That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Really? That's too bad. So you dont like it?

Comment

not as much as i used to. i still catch the ocasional episode. but you should try seeing it in japanese...
            It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.

Comment

That's alright!! Let's call it creativity, that's why the grammar's bad. Don't change it if you want to keep original. You're gonna start rethinking things lol

I love catching Naruto Shippuuden in the series!! Its such a good series.
              Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

really? Sometimes I watch the missed episodes on youtube and they show it in Japanese with English subs. That's cool. I like youtube.

Like OMG! I read your profile, where in Cali do you live!?

Lol. Thanks Wiccangixie!

Comment

up north near san fransisco bay area.

Comment

OMG! You live so close to me! I live in Lodi, which is next to Stockton, which is next to Sacramento! I can't believe it!

Comment

Leda! We gotta get back to Naruto
                      I agree with you by the way, Sasuke is absolutley Emo! He needs a gf or something to calm him down *cough* Sakura *cough*. And Hinata and Naruto need to get together. Which time of the series do you like better: Naruto Shippuuden, or the ordinary Naruto. I think I like Naruto Shippuuden better.

Comment

Originally posted by glede View Post
                        omg! You live so close to me! I live in lodi, which is next to stockton, which is next to sacramento! I can't believe it!
                        i go riding in stockten! No way!

soskay realy has some suicidal death-wish or something. REALY! and Sakura needs to make her move before it's too late.
                        Last edited by Septimus; January 16, 2009, 05:39:12 PM.

Comment

Ahem. Double posting? Tisk, tisk.

I'd consolidate them... It's not an official rule any more, I don't think, but its a bit annoying, and I'm sure it tweaks the other members patients too.
                          "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Happy??? i conolidated them into one message. oh great and all powerful Zirsta*wink wink nudge nudge* lol jk
                            --
                            Yes and no. In the books they appologize and when Naruto turns around Saskay tries to kill him but the nine tailed fox doesn't like that idea so they go at it and Sasukay nearly kills naruto and vice-versa.
                            --
                            No he needs a strait jacket and some serious Naruto Butt woping.
                            and then to get back in the game he needs some serious Sakura love.
                            --
                            Ya she was a real...female dog... in the begining. i felt sorry for Naruto...
                            --
                            Originally posted by Wiccangixie
                            Same, she was so self-absorbed. Now she cares about people, and she's gotten more understanding. I will never understand her so-called love *cough* lust *cough* for sasuke.
                            I know he so obviously doesn't like her back! she should have taken Naruto when she had the chance, now it's to late.
                            --
                            kk lets go their!
                            --
                            Deep down he probably likes Hinata i'm saying nothing more though*seals lips with a water spell.
                            --
                            i'm a member at quizzilla(sp) too! i want to make an awesome Werewolf quiz but havn't had time...
                            Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 01:00:05 AM. Reason: merging one-liners

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
                              Happy??? i conolidated them into one message. oh great and all powerful Zirsta*wink wink nudge nudge* lol jk
                              That's right Awesome Z! You tell him jk
                              Hey since you read ahaed Septy, do Naruto and Sasuke reconcile?
                              --
                              Okay does Sasuke need psychiatric help or something?!!!! He has a serious problem.
                              --
                              Lol, and Sakura needs to teach Sasuke a thing or two when he gets a butt whoopin' from Naruto. I'm so glad she's changed so much since the beginning of the series.
                              --
                              Same, she was so self-absorbed. Now she cares about people, and she's gotten more understanding. I will never understand her so-called love *cough* lust *cough* for sasuke.
                              --
                              I don't know about that. Wait, does Naruto have another love interest?
                              --
                              NO! I'm choosing to turn that water into steam hun. Tell me please
                              I love Naruto & Hinata; I have a whole SERIES dedicated to them on Quizilla.
                              Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; January 17, 2009, 01:01:28 AM. Reason: merging one-liners

Comment

Working...
                              X