Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

EVERYONE, has heard about New Zealand Tui! Haven't you ever watched American Television? (Don't answer that.) Your country is famous, It's supposed to be one of the prettiest places, and there are a bunch of tv specials on NZ! I watch TV a lot.

The monkey made me do it!
      ~Z~
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

To tell the truth I didn't like Sean Astin in LOTR but I loved who won the Oscars with a little exepcion. I wanted Johnny Depp to win best actor.

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Me to. Jhonny Depp definatly should have won best actor. LOTR did really well though. I liked the beginning where the host was in all the movies. It was funny. Does anyone know if Orlando was there or not? I liked that guy in the wheel chair to. He was also funny.

"Many that live deserve death,
          Many that die deserve life"
          --Lord of the Rings

"A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
          "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

Yeah
            it
            was.

And the oscar goes to...The Lord of The Rings!!!
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

*Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Working...
              X