• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oscars

Who's watching them?
    me! me!

Who do you want to win?
    Johny Depp, LotR, Peter Jackson, and WHY DIDN'T VIGGO GET NOMINATED?

Who would you like to marry?
    VIGGO MORTENSEN!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Who's watching them?
    me! me!

Who do you want to win?
    Johny Depp, LotR, Peter Jackson, and WHY DIDN'T VIGGO GET NOMINATED?

Who would you like to marry?
    VIGGO MORTENSEN!!!!

A Jedi Ewok
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and *almost* a new driver...
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

I'm watching!!!!!!! Pirates of the Carribean MUST win!!!!

The monkey made me do it!
      ~Z~
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I'd be happy if either LOTR or POTC won. I agree. Viggo should have been nominated. My friends think I'm crazy, but he's HOT! Okay, I'm done.

Stupid gremlins....
        ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

Lord of the Rings! Lord of the Rings! lord of the Rings!!!!!!!

Lord of the Rings NEEDS to win. It's the best! Pirates of the Carribean would be next best... But not as good as LOTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of the Rings! Lord of the Rings! lord of the Rings!!!!!!!

-MaThFrEaK
          "Hehehe. You smell funny."
          "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
          "Izza mousey!"
          ~Gryphon~
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

OhMiGosh!!!! Johnny Depp is a HotTTTTTTTTT! I think I'm in love...

The monkey made me do it!
            ~Z~
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

This so sucks. Pirates of the Carribean hasn't won anything. Man oh man What happens if they don't

Lissa
              "We pray for our sorrows to end,
              and hope that our hearts will blend.
              Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
              And who knows:
              starting a new journey may not be so hard
              or maybe it has already begun.
              There are many worlds,
              but they

Comment

Oh, I so should be, but I'm not! (obviously) We went out for tea and now (equally obviously) I'm talking to you guys.... WHO WOn WHAT so far???? 'cause it was playing where we ate, A-pplebees (I think that's a chain restaurant? Looked like one...) and the soudn was down!!! So the only thiong I saw was Costume Design, which I THINK Ngila Davison or whatever her mane is got. Hope so. *fingers crossed* LOTR!!!

Obviously I want LOTR to win, and also Whale Rider. keisha deserves it because she was SOOOOO unbelievably good for her age... and the movie was, of course, amazing.
                \
                Who would I like to marry? Uhm, I assume you mean in the who would I not really like to marry way? Definitely Johnny Depp. *drools* not Viggo, he's way too old and he needs to grow his hair again.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                --Agent M
                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                Still the Typo Queen
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Tui-you've just been thanked 11 times during the Oscars. Every time someone got up from Lord of the Rings, they said, "...and I'd like to thank everyone in New Zealand," "I'd like to thank all the people of New Zealand," "I love you Kiwis!" or something to that effect. Anyway, they won 11, including best director and best picture!

My Viggo didn't show up...My future husband wasn't on TV...But RotK won lots of awards, so it's okay...

A Jedi Ewok
                  And proud of it...

A physics geek
                  And proud of it...

Comment

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord of the Ring won all 11 of the awrds it was nominated for. Woohoo!!!!!

Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance...

Snort. You go, Tui! That's so funny.

-MaThFrEaK
                    "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                    "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
                    "Izza mousey!"
                    ~Gryphon~
                    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

*Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

Huh...I would've been, but I was working on a project.
                        Go Lord of the Rings!! ^_^ All those other movies never had a chance. I forgot it was shot in New Zealand. Wow, is that pretty there, Tui? I live in the suburbs, we don't get many mountains.

Calliope, the muse of poetry and song

http://headintheclouds.blogdrive.com
                        Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Yeah! The Oscars were great! I stayed up to watch the whole thing! Which wasn't probably too smart because of school... but oh well. Yeah, I was kinda torn between LOTR and POTC for a lot of those. I've been a hard core LOTR fan since fourth grade, though, so old loyalties won out in the end.

I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                          I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                          For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                          I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                          I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                          For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

There was an article in the paper the other day about how comedy hardly ever wins Oscars over drama...kind of sad, isn't it? It's also sad that SEAN ASTIN WASN'T NOMINATION FOR BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!!!!! Grrrrr! He was so good! WHY WASN'T HE NOMINATED?????

Tui! Are you having fun??

*Ella*

Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana.
                            *Ella*
                            "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                            There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                            And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                            What could mean more than this?"
                            --Bright Eyes

Comment

Eleven! All eleven! Yeah baby! *does a victory dance* Do you know how good you feel when you're in a country where no-oine has ever heard of you, with a group, and you feel a little alone, and then YOU WIN 11 OSCARS?????

Well, obviously you don't know. Anyway, we were all So stoked about it.

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                              --Agent M
                              Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                              Still the Typo Queen
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                              X