Harry Potter RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zgirl:
    No I've got a better idea. I'll be Alicia Spinnet. She's a chaser for the Gryffindor quidditch team. This picture inspired me.
    http://www.minstrelbook.net/hpbook/gryffchasers.jpg
    Alicia Spinnet is the girl in the middle.
    That's got to be Angelina. She's the only one described as black in the books. Alicia and Katie must be the others, but I don't know which is which. (Yes I do, Katie's a year younger than the other two.) (Yes, but how do you tell that from the picture?)
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

You need more Ravenclaws? Me me! I'll be in Ravenclaw. I haven't joined yet, so no, I'm not Kitten2004 or anything else. I'd be more like Gryphon or ValorGryphon. I don't like going by Skitty anymore, and if I did, it would be just Skitty or Skitty602.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

On the website she dsecribes the picture...
        Can someone please be a Hufflepuff? If you c ould say you were recuited by Zaria then my house gets points. Hufflepuff has the least number of members and that would be really cool if someone could sign up as one.
        THANK YOU!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Z... I think that Huffelpuff has the least students that actually attend classes and post. Ravenclaw isn't that far behind, and due to Diego, Gryffindor isn't too far behind Slytherin.

Slytherin has the most people who come on frequently and post and do classes. I have a really easy ANAGRAM located in the Games thread. I will give you a *HINT*.... well, it is more like where to go to find the list of names.

HP Lexicon

Hope that helps ya all... You only have until tomorrow (Thursday) at midnight to message me.

Thanks everyone.
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Yeah, check House Points+ Gryffindor. Almost all points are mine. But Gryffindor is still on second place due to...SLYTHERIN. ARGH!
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Diego.. it is because you are one of the only ones earning points for your house... I think that you have a major bid for the points race for most points earned for the month. Slytherin is lucky, they have several.

Hey.. Z did pretty good on my first ANAGRAM... You should do it Diego. I posted the info on where to find the information ^^
              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Nobody in my house ever posts! I was looking in the other houses forums. (They seriously need to think of better passwords I know everybody's.) And I noticed the quidditch team. I (not to sound bratty.) seriously think I should be one of the prefect's since I'm the only person who goes to classes!

Comment

Will do Chani. Just not right now I wanna finish StarCraft.
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

http://amyas.proboards32.com/index.cgi

This is another good harry potter RPG.
                    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                    People around the world are like ongiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back... they might not be able to see their umeboshi. Maybe that's the reaso

Comment

Yes I like that one better.
                      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I personally prefer real-time RPs (like MOOs, MUCKs, MUSHes, MUDs, etc.) to forum RPs and I am obsessed with a semi-HP-themed MOO (it's a wizard school in Colorado in 1996). You use a telnet client or the java telnet on the website to go on. Guess what one of my character's name is... Zinnia Zeroth. She takes care of the chickens and all the farm animals (they have a farm at the school)! Oh yeah, the website is www.sgmoo.com.
                        Zin

"My name is Matthias and I am the Guardian of a school - a magic school built deep in the heart of Colorado. It's a lot of work, because it's my job to make sure that you don't know we exist. I am not Mundane. Are you?" [url]www.sgmoo.com[/

Comment

Yeah I like Amyas' too except for the backround bugs me. What happened to him on the regular one?

Comment

Oh I'll tell you what happened. This....Voldemort, thinks he's better than anyone else. So when Amyas stood up to him because of ridiculous mistakes he made, Smith fired him. I don't know why the heck Smith leaves Voldemort alone because if this were my site, I would've banned him outright. Amyas was just speaking the truth.

LOL That's what I posted on the Deputy Headmaster page. I'm gonna get banned soon. A prefect standing up to the Deputy Head as well as the Head. I was Anarchy, Z. You're in the middle of a war between RPGs. Choose a side!!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Okay I chose one in the TOGR. Yeah I think I might send a complaint to Voldemort (Doesn't that sound so weird.) if I ever find the web adress again.

Comment

http://phoenix2004.proboards34.com/

If you want to stay in Academy, I suggest you don't. I don't wanna stay in academy so I sent a message to him saying

Hey I see you finally got your name right!

Oh no, I was wrong, it's still deputy headmaster voldemort on your forum. Oh well...keep trying, though!

LOL I'm gonna get banned real hard...
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X