Harry Potter RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter RPG

Guys, there is a great Harry potter RPG which you all must join. And I also wnat you to join, because Gryffindor gets points for every person I invvite to the site so please register and post the name you registered in the site here so I get the points. OK? PLEEEAASEE!
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Sure, sure, but ya gotta tell me how to join and all of that. I'll do anything for Gryffindor!! Well, maybe not, but I sure hate Slytherin. :P
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I'm stupid. Th eaddress is http://phoenix2004.proboards34.com
      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh yeah! Is that Kitty2004's? Gryphon are you Kitten2004? Some person told me to join that and she's named Kitten2004!! I need to know!
        Okay I'm pretty sure none of that made sense, but I joined! I'm Zaria!!!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Ok, but who invited you first, that Kitten or me? I don't wanna take credit for something someone else did.
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I'm already having trouble keeping up with VG Dawn....I guess I could join though. Probably wouldn't come on much, but I could give you guys points.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

Okay db_pr. I'm sorry about this...I forgot to make a request for houses!!!!
              But anyways I was sorted into Hufflepuff so if anybody wants to go on please be in Hufflepuff!

Comment

Okay I've found a solution. I'll just use my second email and sign up again with a different username. I need something with a Z. Can you guys help me brainstorm Z names really quick?

Comment

Zenith. Zenon. Zelda. Um... Zarina.... Zgirl. lol. Um..... Zania... Zany... Zacharia.... Need anymore? I'm gonna have to resign up too. I lost my password.
                  *Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

Let's both do Gryffindor and give Diego points! I've got an idea. I'll be Zorro! My avatar can be a picture of him...

Comment

Zorro! That was a good movie.. Or at least the version I saw, there's like a million of them.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

No I've got a better idea. I'll be Alicia Spinnet. She's a chaser for the Gryffindor quidditch team. This picture inspired me.
                        http://www.minstrelbook.net/hpbook/gryffchasers.jpg
                        Alicia Spinnet is the girl in the middle.

Comment

Well, you all could join as Ravenclaw too. We really need Ravenclaw and Huffelpuff students. Personally, I can't get credit for anything, being that I am a Prof and all. *sigh* Still, if someone is interested, Divination is still open... needing a Professor who will stay.
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Oh...yeah that would make sense you are Proffesor Chani. I would like to be your assistant, because I'm always assistants to teachers at school. (Planning homework assignments, making songs for choir, ect.) The only thing I'm scared about is if I'm not able to be on the computer at a certain time. I guess I could do it once a week.

Anyways I was sorted into Hufflepuff under the username of Zaria, but I'm not sure I want to stick with Hufflepuff. So I also have the username Alicia.

Comment

How do you apply to become the professor?
                              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
                              People around the world are like ongiri. Everyone has an umeboshi with with a different shape and color and flavor. But because it's stuck on their back... they might not be able to see their umeboshi. Maybe that's the reaso

Comment

Working...
                              X