No announcement yet.

Kingdom Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! What about if you play Simple and Clean? So its only if you play it backwards? Are there any other songs?
    Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I'm not sure about Simple and Clean, but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody found something in the song. I can't wait for Days to come out! I still want to know what happened to Xion. She most likely disappeared already, that's probably why we didn't see her in KHII. But I can't wait to find out more about her. And I wonder if the unbirths will be in Kingdom Hearts III.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

I'm wondering about the Unbirths too. You know, I think I read something once proposing that Xion sacrificed herself for a large feat. Hey spyells, is Xion's a keyblade a fake? Roxas keeps saying it is (I think he was just jealous lol) I actually want to know more about how Xion is connected to everyone too.

Thanks for telling me about those songs too! You know you're really helpful
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I'm not sure to tell you the truth. Just about all of the scans I have seen haven't been very informative on the topic. It's just about anyone's guess right now. There is one line that Saix said though that has everyone talking on the site I work for he says, "Xion does not meet the qualifications to be a member." Now people are speculating if Xion is really a nobody or not.

Comment

Its coming out in a few months!! I'm so excited. Hey spyells do you have anymore information about Kingdom Hearts?

Comment

Like what would you like to know? I mean I could talk about story lines, characters, theories, hidden mickeys, music, etc. What would you like to know?

Happy Easter!
              Last edited by spyells; April 14, 2009, 12:01:42 AM.

Comment

LOL how about all of the above? I'm so curious, and I bet you know a lot about Kingdom Hearts

Comment

Well...
                  Have you head about the Hidden Mickeys? They're in Kingdom Hearts, all Disney movies, and in the Disney parks. You've most likely heard of them because most people have. The hidden Mickey's in Kingdom Hearts can be found in various places. Most notably would be in the Gummi Ship hanger.
                  Here's a pic of it from Kingdom Hearts I: http://www.hiddenmickeysguide.com/item.php?aid=6128

They can also be found in the Disney movies and in the Disney parks. Here's a pic of one from the movie Tron which came out in 1982: http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/PictFra...ies/hmtron.jpg

They can be the more common tri-circle Mickey's like the one's in the Gummi Ship hanger, or a profile view like the one in Tron. Sometimes you'll see his whole silhouette or body. What's unique about these Mickey's is that whether they are large or small, they are always hidden in plain sight. You just have to pay attention to them. And they're everywhere.

Here's a pic of one in the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland Anaheim:
                  http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/PictFra.../platemick.jpg

I'm pretty sure you knew about these though. I was just bored.

Comment

Could someone give me the update about what's coming out soon? "Unbirths"? Is that KH3? What system is it on? Is it a direct sequel?

I haven't finished RE:Chain of Memories because I upgraded my pc before finishing it and got distracted by Crysis and Penumbra and HL2 and Ceville and all the other great pc games. :3

I made these two KH doodles in 2005. Donald looks horrible. Haha

(The joke in the second one is that nobody seems to remember that AERIS IS DEAD. She DIED in Final Fantasy. I never understood this. People should be freaking out and going "ARGH ZOMBIE" but instead there's just...nothing.)
                    I would EAT THE HELL outta that steak, then try to guilt the cow into dying just for being a cow. I'd be all "NOM NOM HEY COW YOU'RE NOT MEAT YET WHAT GIVES JERK" and then I'd glare and give it the silent treatment. Same goes for pigs and chickens... I would guilt a FLOCK of chickens into poultrycide in a heartbeat. "HEY YOU'RE A CHICKEN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT"- Madhatte

Comment

Originally posted by Jacq View Post
                      Could someone give me the update about what's coming out soon? "Unbirths"? Is that KH3? What system is it on? Is it a direct sequel?

I haven't finished RE:Chain of Memories because I upgraded my pc before finishing it and got distracted by Crysis and Penumbra and HL2 and Ceville and all the other great pc games. :3
                      Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleephttp://heartstation.org/?page_id=8

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

There is also another game coming out in a few months called Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for the Nintendo DS. This game is about Roxas and his time in the Organization. It is also about the fourteenth member, whose name is now known as Xion. Xion is also a Keyblade wielder and there is some question on whether or not her Keyblade is real or a fake. She seems to have some connection to Kairi, but nothing is certain.

Here are some scans and info about Days:
                      http://heartstation.org/?page_id=10

Kingdom Hearts: Coded

http://heartstation.org/?page_id=12

Comment

I kind of want to play 358/2 Days but I've heard that Xion is a giganto-Mary Sue, so that scares me. Also, I wish there were new worlds in it - from all the reports I've heard, there aren't any. And while playing as the Nobodies is interesting, I'm sure, I didn't like them that much so...

I definitely want to get Birth By Sleep but I don't have a PSP. I asked for one for Christmas but no dice. :P I'll see if I can find one at McKay's and try to get enough McKaybucks to buy one so I can play that.

I hope they eventually put a Treasure Planet world into a KH game. I wasn't that hopeful about it until they put in a Lilo and Stitch world for Birth by Sleep, but maybe it's more likely now. And an Atlantis world would be nice, as well as Robin Hood... [/wishful thinking]

I replayed Kingdom Hearts I and II right after each other, and it was surprising how different they were from each other. I can't say whether I liked one over the other because they were just entirely different games. I did like Chain of Memories and I played it for both Gameboy and PS2 - the graphics bump was a good bonus.

Comment

Working...
                        X