Kingdom Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Hearts

Has anyone played this game? It's an awesome game! I just got the Remake of Chain of Memories. My grandma says I have to wait until Christmas to open it though. I'm excited about the three new titles Kingdom Hearts: Coded, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. Jumpfesta 2009 gave us a new trailer for Days and a new picture. It also announced that Days Japanese release date has been pushed back to Spring 2009. The North American portal for the site has been put up though.

Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories website
    http://na.square-enix.com/khrecom/
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Re: Kingdom hearts

OMG I love that game series, finally, someone who has played it!!

I need the remake of Chain of Memories, it was a pretty cool little game ^^
    no, i did not make that pic.i'm just using it until I can figure out something better

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda View Post
      OMG I love that game series, finally, someone who has played it!!

I need the remake of Chain of Memories, it was a pretty cool little game ^^
      Are you going to get Birth by Sleep or Days? I have a DS so I plan to get Days. But I don't have a PSP. I'm working on getting one eventually. I wish they would announce Kingdom Hearts 3. I bet they're in the early stages of development for the game. Do you have any theories for the next games?

Have you heard of a website called KHInsider (Kingdom Hearts Insider)?
      Here's a link!
      http://www.khinsider.com/

Comment

I think that Kingdom Hearts 3 will finally allow Sora and Kairi to be together, and that there are times in the game where we'll get insight on Roxas and Namine. I loved Roxas and Namine. I'm curious about a new enemy; will they put in a new one? Also, I can't wait for 358 because I wanna see the 14th member Xion, and I wanna know how is she connected to Kairi, Namine, and Aqua. Also, what's the story behind Ven, Terra, and Aqua? I'm trying to understand them, and I noticed that Terra and Aqua look like Roxas and Kairi, making a good connection between Sora and Kaira! I think that the 3rd one will sum up each adventure coming out now. It may be the end of the trilogy, or the beginning to something more.
        Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

I can't wait for Days to come out! And with all of this new mystery with the 14th member and Terra, Ven, and Aqua, I just can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3. I bet they're already in the early stages of the game. And you're another Sora x Kairi fan just like me!!! Yay!!! Many people I see now are only interested in the yaoi stuff and pairing up Sora and Riku. It makes me sick to be honest, because there is no hint of such a thing in the game. Plus the game is Disney for goodness sake!

I want to learn more about Xion and where she came from. I also want to know where she is now. Terra, Ven, and Aqua are just as interesting. I want to know why Aqua's armor was in the room of sleep. And why Xemnas addressed it as a 'friend'. I love to see Namine and Roxas together too. I've also been wondering what that letter said that King Mickey sent to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I bet it's a link to Kingdom Hearts 3. And have you seen the footage of Coded? Did you get the Re:Chain of Memories?

Kingdom Hearts:Re:Chain of Memories
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLX44DLmFyM"]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories actual english scene 1!![/ame]

Kingdom Hearts: Coded
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XnJofpInXo"]YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded Video 2[/ame]

Comment

Thanks for posting them!! I'm so excited and revved up for KH now!! Thank you
            Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

You're welcome! I know where to get a lot of this information because I work for KHInsider (Kingdom Hearts Insider). I'm an Editorial Writer/Moderator on the site. So I see a lot of stuff first. I normally have to work during the events such as the Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, to look for Kingdom Hearts information. I think I posted a link to the site somewhere in the thread.

Do you have any Kingdom Hearts collectibles? I have a Keyblade necklace. It looks like the Kingdom Key. I also have one of the playarts figures. It's of Goofy because my Mom couldn't find Sora. I've got all three games (including both of the Chain of Memories; the one for the Gameboy and the PS2). I also have both the Kingdom Hearts I and II soundtracks. I want some more of the playarts figures though. I would like to collect them.

Who's your favorite character in the series? I love Sora and his gravity defying hair. I would say King Mickey Mouse is a close second for me. How about you, which character is your favorite? Which one of the games is your favorite?

Comment

I would have to say that Sora is my favorite. I love how he has such a naive and cute personality, and yet he can also be so serious and so strong when he needs to be. After Sora its Kairi, then Riku, Roxas, and Namine. Ansem the Wise is on that list too because his story was so sad, but so fitting for his character. But Sora trumps everyone. Also, I absolutely loved Kingdom Hearts 2, but there were some things that I missed from Kingdom Hearts I. like finding all of the Dalmation puppies, and I missed Traverse Town, but the Drive from was amazing! And so were the reaction commands. What's your fave keyblade?

I want to get some necklaces representing KH. What's a great place to go look? No figures either, I'm still a novice fan of KH lol

Comment

I missed Traverse Town too. I also missed that Disney feel (I'm a Disney nut!) that the first game had. It seemed although the second game was cool, it never lived up to the first one. But that's just my opinion. I really did like the love the drive forms. I used them so much I eventually ended up getting anti form, and right in the middle of a boss battle too.
                  I loved the reaction commands. They only put a little bit in the Re:COM though. Like to save and stuff. My favorite Keyblade is Star Seeker.

Some good places to look would be anime stores in your area. Like Anime Planet is a good choice. I also have a store called Tokyo Lifestyle in my area, and they have a nice selection of anime straight from Japan. The only bad thing is that a lot of these smaller stores don't always restock-so you need to get it when you see it. Also some websites such as Amazon, Ebay, Playasia, and the Square Enix store (here's the link): http://www.square-enix-shop.com/usa/...game_cat_id=10
                  have these items as well. And sometimes you can find more things off of the internet than you can find in the store, it is more expensive however.

Comment

Wow! I should look up some stores here in Charlotte. I think the best keyblade was the Ultimate Key, and the keyblade that Tifa gives you once you defeat Sephiroth. Hey, who were your fave Final Fantasy characters in the game? I loved Tifa and Cloud, and truthfully I love them as a whole as characters. They should be together in the next FFVII project.

Comment

I guess it would have to be Leon, Yuffie, Cid, and Aerith. I don't know much about them only because I'm not really into Final Fantasy. I have Final Fantasy III and I've played one of the other ones (there are like fifty of them, seriously ), they never really caught my interest though. I hope you can find an Anime store in your area. It shouldn't be too hard though, there might even be one or two in your local mall. Do you have a favorite song from the series? I think Yoko Shimomura does a wonderful job on the musical score. I love Dearly Beloved. I can remember just listening to the title screen for a while just to listen to it play. But that was before I had bought the soundtrack.

Comment

Pretty much anything created by Utada Hikaru is beautiful. Oh, and I loved Simple and Clean from before. Truthfully, I know more about Final Fantasy Advent Chldren's Soundtrack, but I'm gonna get the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack most def. Kingdom Hearts uses awesome music!

Comment

Did you like Sanctuary? At first I liked it better than Simple and Clean, but now I'm not too sure.

Comment

Truthfully I liked Sanctuary a lot better. It was more... hmm... I guess I'll use developed, than Simple and Clean. It fit Kingdom Hearts better as far as the whole story goes, but I still loved the originality of Simple and Clean. Sanctuary was much more beautiful though, and I love how Utada says 'where fears and lies melt away.' That's the part that makes me stop and just listen to the music

Comment

Have you ever played Sanctuary backwards? They say there is hidden lyrics in the chorus. I think it's, "I need you more than you know" (I can't remember and I don't have time to look it up at this moment). But it's something like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X