No announcement yet.

Kingdom Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't hav ANY of those, which means i'm STILL not going ot be able to play the game! *headdsk* wait...spyells, you're in california? cool, that's where i'm from...(though not where i am) anyways, why is it that they NEVER dothe game on something i actually have...
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Young Reader what game systems do you have? I wouldn't suggest playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories if you're not already a fan. Do you have a Gameboy Advance. If you do try to give that one a shot. I don't even have a PS2 and had to play at my Godmother's house. But if you can find a way to play I'll give you tips. At least on Chain of Memories anyway.

If anyone needs help with the game just let me know.
      Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
      Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

i have gamecube, and x-box...and that's about it. so i can't play ANY of the games...which is kinda infuriating, sometimes....*grumbles some* ah well.
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

i have gamecube, and x-box...and that's about it. so i can't play ANY of the games...which is kinda infuriating, sometimes....*grumbles some* ah well.

its ok i hear that they want to make one for the x-box anyway... oh ya and pluse the game sucks anyway (wisper wisper...)
          its a long long walk to the end of the earth... but let me tell you if im walking to you then i'll walk farther than you would have dreamed possible.

Comment

Originally posted by young reader:
            Well, since you are interested maybe you can check out the KHInsider website. It tells you everything about the next Kingdom Hearts games and the existing ones.
            http://forums.khinsider.com/index.php?referrerid=32830

And for those of us who've played the game. What is your favorite world? Who is your favorite character? And what is your favorite Keyblade?

Comment

http://www.khinsider.com/

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/91818...ds-ps3-new-scan.html

Rumor has it that there are going to be three completely separate Kingdom Hearts titles all with their own story and each on a different counsel. The TGS tournament is in TWO days. We will find out soon enough. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spyells:
                I wouldn't suggest playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories if you're not already a fan.
                I was never a fan of Kingdom Hearts, until my cousin gave me Chain of Memories for christmas. Now I love it! I just wish they would release one and two on GBA or DS, since thats all i have....
                Worlds biggest fangirl...future star of broadway...dictionary for the forum...in love with way to may fictional characters...You can call me Nate, everyone else does...I wonder if, when I finish my book, I'll have an awesome website with cool forums

Comment

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/91955...obile-confirmed.html

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/91967...-up.html#post2455740

http://forums.khinsider.com/general-video-games/91916-o...ead.html#post2455736

Originally posted on KHInsider.com

www.KHInsider.com breaks it first!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though likely not "Kingdom Hearts III." Birth by Sleep's protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

Birth By Sleep's protagonist appears to be Terra.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Each title is said to have a time-related theme: Birth by Sleep is "the distant past," KH: 358/2 Days is "time of the other side," and Code is "time has gone by." More as it comes!
                  <span class="ev_code_RED">If you want to watch the Tokyo Game Show going on this weekend just follow this link to gamespot.com.</span>
                  http://tgs.gamespot.com/live.html?event=tgs07

I just realized that I forgot to post the new art for the new games. There is some information about them too. Here you go!!

Snipped to save Diane money - gf

Comment

Spyells, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but could you possibly cut the quotes and just replace them with links to the original posts? You'll take up a lot less space that way, as well as doing the courtesy of giving the original poster the props and net traffic for his or her work. Quoting the whole thing like this is kinda/sorta stealing someone else's work.

Quoting should be for short passages you want to respond to or comment on. If you just want people to see something, link to it.
                    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I did say where it came from. I cited it in the quote so that I wouldn't be stealing it. I stated who posted it and from where it was posted. It would be different if I hadn't given any credit at all.

Originally posted by Time at KHInsider.com:

Trailer + Artwork on the New KH games!
                      Written by Time
                      Thursday, 20 September 2007

It's right there. I also did post links that's why the post is way shorter than it is on the actual site from whence it came.

Comment

This is getting off-topic, but just saying where something came from is not the same as getting permission to repeat it in toto. That's why it's called a "copyright"--the right to copy a work completely is solely that of its creator. It's how authors make money from books. If you digitized all of SYWTBAW and put it up on a webpage, even if you said it was written by Diane Duane, it would still be copyright violation.

"Fair use" typically limits the length of a quoted passage to less than the whole work. My personal feeling is that in any post you make, you should be writing more than you quote. If you're not doing that, then don't post, don't quote, or link.
                        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I've seen this on forums before. Especially when new information comes out that everyone is interested in. No one else makes that big of a deal out of posting information that one has found on a specific topic. Why are you making this such a big deal?

I feel that this is just a pet peeve of yours. No one else seems to care. Do you just not like me or something?

Comment

Well, Spyells, Garrett obviously agreed with me, since he went the step farther to actually edit your post down when you ignored my suggestion, so it's not just me. And as has been noted before, this isn't just another board and our posting standards are a bit higher than the norm.

I appreciate that you're excited about the new information. I'm excited as heck over the new Joss Whedon tv show that Birdhead posted about in the TV thread--but you'll note that Tui just posted a link to the TV Guide article about it--she didn't copy and paste the entire article into the boards.

You wasted bandwidth on this board with non-YW material that wasn't yours to post in the first place. It's up to you to decide if that's the right behavior or not. But from where I sit, it's not, and as an administrator, it's my job to tell you this.

I can understand why you're taking this as a personal matter. From where I sit, it's not. I'm guarding the board and trying to make sure that the money DD spends on it is worth her while. If anybody had posted the way you did, they would have gotten the same warning. Except maybe Garrett, because I'd prefer letting Lee or DD slap him down. It's much more entertaining that way.

Comment

You always find a reason to fuss at me for something. It can get annoying after a while. Especially when I'm not on here as much as I use to be for school anyway. I can't even recall a time where Garret has fussed at me as much as you do even if I do do something that he has to edit. What is your problem?

Comment

Well, if you like, Spyells, I'd be more than happy to fuss at you more. I could consider it a NaNo project, and then it would even be semi-on-topic....

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful young lady who posted a copyright violation. The Copyright Violation Wolf came along and said, "My, what fast fingers you have," and with one gulp swallowed them up, so that the young lady forever after had to type with her nose.

And get snot all over the keyboard.

The end.
                                "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Working...
                                X