Kingdom Hearts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Hearts

I don't know if you can call me a fanatic or not but I love this game. I never finished the first or the second Kingdom Hearts video games. I did finish chain of memories. What happens at the end of the second one?
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

The Kingdom Hearts series are awesome, definitely.

For me, they come in a close second to the Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger series, which are tied at first.

If you want the endings, youtube has the videos.
    Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
    Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Thank you. Sorry if I was mean in the chat. I have tried others and all they use is unintelligent language. So I thought you guys would do the same. You are probably a really cool person, so I apologize.

Comment

Quite welcome, and you shouldn't be too sorry, Shanae. I understand your point about other chats using rather colloquial phrasing.

Chat is a scary thing to get used to at first, and sometimes we get too elitist for our own good. But if we're snappish, it's usually because someone's insulted one of our family, which we don't take too well to.

Come back in one of these days, preferably when it's less busy, stay polite, and we'll definitely do the same, Shanae.

Welcome to the yw forums and chat, stick around and you'll definitely have a lot of fun.
        Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
        Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Chat is a very scary thing to jump into..

Welcome to the forums/chat!

Kingdom Hearts ROCKS. Shame on you for not finishing them.. =(

How far have you gotten?

Comment

I'll try to come back when it is less busy next time. Thanks for welcoming me guys.

In the first Kingdom Hearts I made it to where Tarzan lives. In the second I was on the 5th day at the beginning.

Comment

..Tarzan.. 5th day..

That's like.. nowhere..

Comment

I've never actually played those games though i always wanted too...and welcome! i'd say see you in chat, but i can't go to chat anymore...or the site...on my own computer. *grumbles* luckily i'm keeping up with people in yim still...either way, have fun without me!
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Yeah I know I got no where. I play video games at my Godmothers house. She is like a big kid, I love her. But, I can't go to her house everyday. Not with school anyway.

It sucks that you can't come on the forums and the chat. How come?

Comment

site messes up with my comp....*is sad* but, my best friends have exchanged yims with me, for the most part, so i still keep in touch...*wishes kingdom of hearts was for game cube, or x-box*
                    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

It sucks that the sites doesn't work on your computer well.

If you have a Gameboy or Nintendo DS you can play Kingdom Hearts: Chain of memories. It isn't as good as the originals on the PS2 though.

There is a forum for Kingdom Hearts.

WWW.KHInsider.com/forums

Comment

I had gameboy advance, but it broke...*is sad some more* well, it was dad's actually, but all the games were mine. :P

Comment

Well maybe you can get another one for Christmas.

I noticed you like dragons. Have you read Eragon?
                          Have you ever read anything by Darren Shan or Garth Nix?

Comment

*laughs till i almost drop dead* have i read...*falls over laughing* in case you haven't noticed, there's an entire topic of eragon that was started by me...i'm an admin on http://books.manyforums.com/ which was orriginally called eragon forums, since it was orriginally created to be all about eragon, and have annoyed countless people by asking if they have read it so that i can get them to join...sorry for laughing, but the idea that someone would be asking me the very question i've asked others, and gone on about, countless times, was just kinda funny...it's like someone going to you and saying "have you read young wizards?"

Comment

Sorrrrry. I wasn't trying to be funny but at least you've been replying to my thread. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X