No announcement yet.

RP thread on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... go back a few posts and read what dp_pr said... check out his RPG site.

I am feeling lonely... There are only 3 of us posting right now and we need more story people!

That goes for you too Diego!
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Hey, for all who didn't get it, I'm not mad, I'm just concerned about the fact that I don't even know what's going on in my own site! No one's gonna get deleted, and we now have a substitue LP account up, because our usual one is not posting.
      "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
      "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Comment

I like a good RP now and then, but EVER AVIDGAMERS LINK I CLICK ON TAKES ME TO 404! ARRRRRGH!

Uh...could somebody invite me to a PM? Anywhere? A RPG?

Edit - Artemis, my computer stopped acting up. FINALLY! So I joined WorldSoul. Accept me?

EDIT: Desc., huh? So tat's how things work in avidgamers. I'm not a description sort of person myself. I just do a mystery figure and let him/her/it prosper. Mine's sort of short. Er..very short.
        Dai, cousins!

-Raven

Comment

um.... erm..... I'm not really posting either. I'm sorry... After my trip I might try to get on....
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

I don't have much on WS... keep forgetting. I've been ok with vgdawn and KoW. I'm mostly on Gaia, though. I don't know what else to type... My brain's dead from playing with small children...
            <3
            the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
            X