RP thread on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP thread on here?

If anyone would like to rp over PM or even on this thread, PM me. If you would like some good YW rp sites, PM me. If you want to annoy me, PM me. If you want to just chatter, PM me. ...Just PM me... _^_
    "The Pointy Stick of Doom!" ~Sharklord
    "It's a duckbutt. AMAZING." ~ Andy from Anime Club, talking about Sasuke's hair

Artemis!!! Join VGDawn!!! It's the best non-yw rp ever!!!!

Woah, 10 exclamation marks in one line. Woops.

I think next huge private message chat, we should include Artemis! :P I've never started a private message, but I think that you can invite more people once you've sent it or whatever.

BTW, I haven't checked my private messages in a while.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

PM on VGDawn? Or WorldSoul? Or YW? *avoids one-liner *
      Metaphors be with you.

Comment

I'm joining world soul under the name of --you guessed it?! Zaria. Yeah I think I'm gonna email Lee and ask her if you can add members to private topics. Cause we have a really big one, (Gryphon you should check it!) and I'd like to add more people to it.
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I'd like to join worldsoul, but the link didn't work . Can you add me to the PM? I'm not doing any RPs right now, and I miss 'em. What's worldsoul about?
          "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

You should seriously join VGDawn. Just ask gryphon I think the link is on her siggy though. It's really fun!
            BTW:Angel_Star You should post in the ocean category on VGDawn!!!

Comment

rp over PM? PM Artemis? PM on VGDawn? Add jen26 to the PM (that one might be interesting...)?

This is a very confusing topic for me to read .

I haven't rped in ages. Sometime before 1993, at a guess; can't really remember when I last rped.
              Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Zgirl: vgdawn isn't working for me right now. It's messing up and not letting me on. *growls at computer* I'm trying to get on right now, but it's not working too well.
                <3
                the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Okay well I haven't been on in 6 days so that's okay. We have one new character too meeting us at the ocean. She's a fairy and Zaria is fighting with her right now...(My character likes to argue.)
                  Okay I seriously know what you're saying! I can't get on either. And when I really need too!!! Somebody on VGDawn thought I was being rude to them and I wasn't trying to be. That's what I hate about computers you can't really show your emotions that easily! ARGH. I serioulsy want to get on and apologize.

Comment

Really? Good, it's not just me. It hasn't let me on all day. Z, is the fairy in Ethgorul? I know a cat just drifted in. We're having fun in the desert, and Toan's been staring at Diego's wall of ice for days now.
                    Metaphors be with you.

Comment

I'm by the Ocean. I think the fairy's name is Nikila who I'm with. It's so funny she won't let me ride the dolphins because they haven't had there water safety yet. Dolphins don't need water safety. But it's cool because I said that dolphins live and BREATHE water. And I was actually wrong. I wonder if she'll catch up on the fact that dolphins don't breathe water???

Comment

Heh. I was about to say that. Dolphins are mammals that breathe regular air. Not in water. And it's the same for whales too.

Heh heh. Dolphins and water safety. I'll have to see her posts. I've only seen one and that was in Astraea's topic. Salfaric is a great character. I love him! Mep. I really want to join into a topic, but I'm not sure how to with my characters. So I just posted a bit more with Athronel in his topic and I'm hoping that Raven will bump into him.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

This is a very confusing topic for me to read .
                          *grins* And then there's the OTHER PM.

Well, several other PMs. the prime minister, post mortem, prescription medicine... *giggles*

We used to have quite a long RP thread on here but it collapsed because people left, or didn't post, or no-one knew where he plot was going. Me included.
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Anybody can join the ocean topic. The only problem is me and Cinder have a mission so...
                            *gasp* You forgot Peter Murray!

Comment

Heh heh. Poor PM. It's kinda like me and BF. BF registers in my mind as 'boy friend' just because that's the first thing I've seen BF stand for. But now I'm being told that it stands for Best Friend. *pokies* And that Bff is boy friend. Oh, I'll be lost forever.

Hehe. What about Poopy Mess?

Comment

Working...
                              X