Tom Clancy's (sorta): Net Force Explorers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Clancy's (sorta): Net Force Explorers

I just recently found this out and I was just wondering A) how involved DD is in this series, I think Steve Pieczenik is the main author but DDs name keeps popping up lol and B) if DD reads this how was it like working with Clancy (assuming you have I know hes not that involved in the series) seeing as how hes one of the biggest authors now days. And I checked for this kind of topic but didnt find it so if its been asked before please dont flame me Im allergic.
    Endersdragon (I need to get that changed)

PS I also noticed DDs wrote several Star Trek books, does that make her a scifi geek. If so cool I am too lol.

Yeah, DD's a big sf geek. Big Doctor Who fan. One of the main things I love about her writing is that she's one of the very very few writers out there who can combine fantasy with science fiction and still make it all work.

You probably want to check out her bibliography if you're only familiar with the YW books. She's been writing for quite a while.

And as for writing Star Trek novels--heck she wrote a Star Trek episode!
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

One...Docter who rules..two....she watches it...three...i really have to catch up on books...Cause i don't really remember who tom clancy is, though the name sounds fammiliar...and three, piers anthony is pretty good with that stuff too...split infinity books. :P
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Tom clancy is the auther of many military novels sutch as hunt for the red october, splinter cell and Red rabbit. Oh and Doctor Who rules.
        (\__/) "Be amazing"
        (+'.'+)
        (")_(")

Comment

Actually I believe he didnt write Splinter Cell (either the games or the books) likewise while his name is on NFE I think Steve whatshislastname and DD wrote it. But yeah you should know how Clancy other then Grisim and Stelle and a couple others I cant think of many more modern authors that are more popular then him (and no others that have there name in so many good video games lol.)

PS Oh and DD of course .

Comment

I thought that the Hunt for the red October was a great film have to admit i have never read the book, I prefer SAS author Chris Ryan, and i only read him if i have no new fiction / Sci-fi books left
            Fox
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Ive never read anything actually written by Clancy either but only because all his books are like 1000 pages long with the tinyest type possible (I would say about 1 pt lol.)

Comment

Working...
              X