DD and Barbie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD and Barbie?

I wish someone would ask her this! My sister babysits, and while she was doing so the kid wanted to watch some barbie movie. Something like Barbie and the Popper or something, or Barbie in Fairitopia. W/E. The point is, that at the end, she was watching the credits and saw that DD was listed in them. I think as one of the writers! DD, do you write for Barbie?
    Azen aka fred
    In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Apparently so. :-)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0239032/
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

That is so cool! I never new that! DD was it fun to do that or dull "n" *ugg*?

Comment

Worlebird noticed this a while ago, so there's already a topic about it.

We asked DD about it in chat back then, and here's the transcript of that one - search for "Barbie". (Twice; two of us asked her.)
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
        X