Rihannsu Wikipedia article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihannsu Wikipedia article

The other day, I created a Wikipedia entry for the Rihannsu. It's a little bare, though, so if anyone wants to edit it, feel free. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rihannsu

P.S. -- for anyone who hasn't heard of it, the Wikipedia is an online collaborative encyclopedia. Anyone can edit anything.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Wow, alot of names that are really big and i can't pronounce. What is it, anyways? Welcome, btw. Nvr meet you before. Well, you are the second new person in one hour I have said hi to and nvr meet you before. Call me Nita.

Okay, back on topic. What is it? I havent read any other DD books so excuse me if I get a little lost.
    ----

Oh, one that I keeled.... SAVING!!

[edited to consolidate double-post, even though second bit was posted on Sept 27th.--kli]
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Originally posted by nitafan211:
      Okay, back on topic. What is it? I havent read any other DD books so excuse me if I get a little lost.
      Reading the Wikipedia entry would sort of answer that question .

The Rihannsu are the Romulans from some of DD's Trek books. If you'd read the books, and thought the entry didn't say enough, you could add to it even though you didn't create the entry.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
      X