Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubywolf I love your signature.
    Thanks!
    I admit that I fall for the cutsy thing with my chi. It's extremely hard not to. When I watch telly or am on the computer, she lies in a handmade doll bed stuffed with blankets and pillows. She has a "Q" on her collar, and her collar is crystal studded. This is way different than dressing her in a tutu and stuff.

I hadn't heard about the cell phone. That's unbelievable and completely ridiculous. And to think it's all because she's richer than the rest of us!
    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Personally I think she's annoying and not that smart, but who am I to judge, I've never met her. My main question is why she is FAMOUS, she can't sing, or act, or do anything really.
      -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
      -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
      -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

I fell in love with her when she did those fake campaign ads. McCain did a campaign ad where he compared Obama's celebrity to Hilton's. She fired back with an ad claiming that since McCain mentioned her in a campaign ad, she must be running too, and proposed an energy policy involving a mix of limited offshore drilling with tax incentives for hybrid cars.

She then did a followup ad. Since she was running a fake campaign, she needed to go to a fake president for advice, so she interviewed Martin Sheen in the kitchen while she was throwing a pre-party. Towards the end, Charlie Sheen pokes his head in to talk to Paris, and goes "Dad, what are you doing here?????"
        "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Okay, that's funny. I may have to reconsider my opinion. As I said, what do I know?
          -Dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to live in reality. -Perhaps, but dreams are MY reality.
          -It's only impossibe if you believe it is.
          -Existence is belief. I believe in magic, so it's real to me.

Comment

Working...
          X