Paris Hilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton

I want to know why this girl is even famous. Personally I have nothing against rich people because I have quite a few wealthy friends. But she just gets to me. I mean she doesn't have a job, she's spoiled, she'll never struggle, and she's always in trouble. If it had been an African American rap star in prison the system wouldn't have cared if you had a serious mental disorder you would still have to serve your whole term. Paris just gets on my nerves. What do you guys think?
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

I try not to waste time thinking about her. Like flamers, spammers, and Ewbies, discussing her automatically gives her far more attention than she deserves. She'll either get the help she needs and become a productive member of society, or she'll keep on being a brainless floozy who floats aimlessly through life making headlines because our news services obviously have forgotten what actual news is. *shrug* Either way, I've got better things to do with my time.
    The Dead Robots' Society - A podcast for writers, by writers
    Subscribe today at www.deadrobotssociety.com

Comment

This is the only word in the english vocabulary I can apply to her.

*clears throat*

EW.

thank you and that will be all.

But really she creates such a bad image for everyone and the fact that everyone knows that makes it even worse. She has such a chance for fame because she's so (pardon any harshness) stupid. Sorry I hate that person, or at least what she acts like.
      ---------------------------
      I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

No, thank you for that very special entry. I could have never thought of a more articulate word to describe her. In fact, when Paris went to the TMZ awards the host made an announcement that she was going to jail. Everyone cheered. The view talked to her today and apparently she claim's that she is a changed person. She said she now wants to help others like those with cancer. We'll see how she feels when she gets out of jail.

Comment

Um, hate to break everyone's bubble or whatever, but isn't discussing Paris here (even if it's so derogatory...) kind of adding to her fame *ducks rotten vegetables aimed at her* I mean, come on, the USA just has this fixation (however stupid and overrated) about celebs in general and it's existed for quite some time. We don't have topics discussing ordinary criminals (please nobody start one just to prove me wrong...), why should we discuss Paris Hilton in jail?
          "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
          Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

Personally, i don't pay much attention to celebraties at ALL, i'm happy to say...saddly, that means i have nothing to contribute here whatsoever, except the one thing that will get vegetablees tossed at me: rhi is right. *puts up shields, and runs away* (Why did i HAVE to say it? *grins and rusn for life*) it's not much fine talking about someone that bad anyways...unless you're gathering just to curse her, which makes you not much better, sometimes.... (though occasionally everyone needs to rant) *puts shields up DOUBLE strength*
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

I just needed to rant. And, honestly if it bothers you don't post. I just had to complain and to see if anyone else was as irritated as me. In fact, the news is talking about her right now. I usually don't talk about people until it gets to a point where they are really on my nerves. So please understand.

Comment

*is very understanding for spyells* How's that? No, but really, I know how it gets when you just have to, as you say, rant about those people who get on your nerves. Bit of harmless stress-relieving. And I just like taking the opposite side in a debate makes life interesting *snickers* Not that that's what I always do, but...yeah
                "...For my own part, I known my job; my commission comes from Those Who Are. My paw raised is Their paw on the neck of the Serpent, now and always..." - The (Kitty) Catechism
                Define the universe and give 3 examples.

Comment

ranting is good. stops us from seeming sane in the eyes of others. :P (which is strange, considering it's also what stops some of us from going TRULY insane...hence my own occasional rants* so yeah...i'm fairly understanding myself.
                  I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                  For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

so she got out on good behavior. huh, my guess is some money exchanged hands...
                    I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Most likely that would be the reason. Funny thing is exactly nine days after she said she wanted to change her life and stop partying she is seen at a club having a ball. Just thought that was funny. only nine days people. I bet that's a record for her.

Comment

Paris Hilton's dog needs to be taken away from her. Tutus are not apropriate chihuahua wear. I have a chihuahua, a smallone at that, and when it gets cold outside, she wears a jacket. There is a big difference between a comfortable jacket and a tutu.
                        I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

Yeah, that's true. But sense when has Paris ever thought with some sense. I personally think that dogs don't need to be dressed in clothes. But that's just me.

Comment

The chihuahua is designed to survive in deserts and extremely hot places. When we move to Denmark, she's exposed to colder temperatures constantly. She likes her jackets because they warm herup, and when she gets cold, she'll bring us or the jackets together. Dressing a dog up to make them look cute is horrid.

Comment

Rubywolf I love your signature.

You're right though. My best friends dog keeps biting me (as well as the rest of his family) so I'm not to fond of dogs. But even I know that dressing a dog to look cute is not necessary.

Did you hear that it is believed that when Paris was in jail she had a cell phone so she didn't have to use their phone? And did you know that instead of getting used clothes like the other jail mates got she received new ones?

Comment

Working...
                              X