-----------
    "CHOCOLATE in heaven is hearing my CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER"
    ~~ My mother. May 24, 1965- July 6, 2006

Comment

-----------
      "CHOCOLATE in heaven is hearing my CHILDREN'S LAUGHTER"
      ~~ My mother. May 24, 1965- July 6, 2006

Comment

I was like, omg, what? He couldnt die, you heard something wrong. He's been doing this forever, he wouldnt have. Then i came on on thursday, and i was like, omg. I was so sad. We have all his episodes, cause my whole family loves them. Right into the heart, the stingyray stung him. Rwar, -kicks a stingyray- YOU BAD BEEPING BEEP THING.

Editing out inappropriate comment - Peter
        Love and be loved

Comment

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Tink!</span>
          He was a great man. My sister was like, what? He can't die!! He's almost like superman!
          it was very sad to herar this news.

Comment

oh, & Gatemage Stardragon, those were very touching poems!
            <span class="ev_code_GREEN">Tink!!</span><span class="ev_code_GREEN"> I'm hyperactive! </span>Tinkerbell rox, it says it all!

Comment

I never really watched that show...but i still feel sorry for the guy...Though i still can't believe people are objecting to his death being called ironic...i mean, it was horid, but, truly, it IS the very definition of irony...maybe it's just that i didn't watch the show, so it doesn't hit me as hard...i don't know...
              I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
              X