DD books on mp3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD books on mp3?

Anyone know where to find DD's books on mp3 (spoken word format)? DH has been trying to get a copy of Spock's World in an audio format for a while now, and it took an Act of Deity to locate it on CD. If they are out on cassette or CD, transporting them to some digital downloadable format would make a lot of us happy. Thanks!
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Originally posted by meteorite View Post
    Anyone know where to find DD's books on mp3 (spoken word format)? DH has been trying to get a copy of Spock's World in an audio format for a while now, and it took an Act of Deity to locate it on CD. If they are out on cassette or CD, transporting them to some digital downloadable format would make a lot of us happy. Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure the YW books are available via Audible. There might be some others there too...
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

I just searched for 'Diane Duane' on iTunes and it popped up with all of the YW audiobooks. See if you can find them on iTunes or another legal MP3 store.

Comment

Thank you, all! I'm the one in the household who really likes the YW books; DH can take or leave them, but his favorites are the Star Trek novels. He's gotten back into Star Trek in a big way with the release of the Star Trek Online MMORPG. I did find the YW books as MP3s, but almost nothing else
        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Working...
        X