Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially Insane

I have officially gone insane.
    My author project on DD is due in two weeks. While analyzing her use of allusion, I suddenly stopped and re-read my work. I had just devoted an entire page to comparing HW to Robert Frost's "Birches." Over analysation strikes again!
    A physics geek
    And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

*puts both thumbs up* Double plus good, hon. That must be one awesome project (It's been going on for quite a while, hasn't it? How long is it?) and awesome projects, in the subject matter sense, ALWAYS do well.

Actually, I think that's the coolest bit of Robert Frost I ever read, that bit at the beginning of HW. Even including Tree at my Window, which is my favourite Frost EVER and also reminds me a lot of Nita.

I'd like to get away from earth awhile
    And then come back to it and begin over.
    May no fate willfully misunderstand me
    And half grant what I wish and snatch me away
    Not to return. Earth's the right place for love:
    I don't know where it's likely to go better.
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Honestly, I'm going to have to post this report one day. I had to do two medium-length essays, one short oral presentation, one long oral presentation, and one LONG report. The LONG report is what I'm doing right now. I just finished discussing the motif of water and oceans in the series...
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Wow. That's a LOT! You must be really into this not to hate it by now. I had to do a history day project on Arthur Miller, and as much as I loved him at the beginning of it, by the end I hated him for having so much to write about. I was like "why do your plays have to be so dang good!? There's too much to write about, I can't FIT IT ALL!!!!!!!!! ARGH!" It was pretty sad.
        The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
        I promise not to funfun anymore
        Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I finished everything but the conclusion!
          WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
          I am extatic, elated, and generally happy!
          A physics geek
          And proud of it...

Comment

I FINISHED!!!!!!!!!
            I GAVE MY PRESENTATION IN ENGLISH CLASS TODAY!!!!!!
            They now all think that I am completely insane....which is they way I like it...
            A physics geek
            And proud of it...

Comment

Great job. you finished it in time. oh hey what grade did you get in it? i hope you got an A+ or at least a good grade on it so that your happy!

Comment

I got an A+...I was so happy!!!
                She really liked my analysis, and one day (when I remember), I'll post it so that you can see!
                A physics geek
                And proud of it...

Comment

Congratulations on the A+ and well-deserved. I'd kind of like to see it, too.
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

congrats on the A+!! I havent been on this website long, but long enough to realize that you worked on that project long and hard. Sweet job!!

(I always wanted to say that)

going to bed now!! (11:30...reading time!!)
                    just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Nice job. Although I don't know you, I still want to congradulate you on a job well done.
                      Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Comment

Working...
                      X