Siblings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siblings

It seems when I read the books that Dari and Nita have a pretty good relationship. I know most siblings dont and some do. I also know that alot of people here have a brother or sister. I know Tati does. So I was just wondering how yall get along with your siblings.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    **Neets**
    CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

I think every other hour I feel like killing my bro. Other than that, I think sometimes I proud of him and he's a friend. I guess the only times I really like him are when he's not near me or when we're working on something together. Like neopets -- which is why I play at all. Also we do a Super Nintendo game called Secret of Mana ( :/ A lot of the games for newer systems are either dissapointing or copies of old ones).

But yeah, the rest of the time, he's an idiot or a jerk. *shrugs* Vera annoying too. And some of his friends, such as BW, are bad influences on him. Like when they stuck stuff in the fan and it splattered all over the wall. Example: nectarines, green beans...
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Hope you don't mind if I have a little say here. How do I get along with my siblings? Well, I have two brothers who are both older than me. I get along pretty well with my oldest brother. He's cool. It's my younger older brother that gets on my nerves. He says the absolute dumbest things and says them all the time. In fact, he just was about five minutes ago.

I get along well with my oldest brother. I mean, there are times we don't get along so well, but then other times we get along really well. He moved out though so I don't see him as much as I might like. *sigh* I still get to see him when he visits. That's good.

NEXT! Hee hee!
      ~--BQT--~

"Simple mind, simple pleasures..."

"I'm lost somewhere in the depths of my imagination. I've been here for about 15 years and still can't get out..."

Comment

I get along with my brother pretty well. We're nice to each other...sometimes. He gets more mad at me than I at him because I'm really playful and I bug him. He's so serious for a little brother, and I get annoyed when he doesn't play with me. I need to learn how to be more mature for him. And I'm the oldest one too!!!
        penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Siblings...I can't live with mine, and yet can't live without them. I'm a little mad at them right now though, because although I'm the oldest, I have to sleep in the yard in a tent during our "family reunion" a.k.a. 4th of July. Younger siblings in my extended family really have no respect for us older kids...they see us as a way to get food...and punching bags. When my family got so violent, I don't know.

In the family who lives in my house...I get along better with my younger brother. Our personalities just mesh better than, for example, my sister and I, or my brother and my sister. I often get accused by my sister of favoring my brother...and maybe it's true. Maybe it's because I'm the oldest...and he's the youngest. I don't know...or maybe it's because she's the middle child, and is unhappy there. I tend to analyze my family relationships on a regular basis during the summer. See, my dad favors my brother, because he's the only boy, and mom favors my sister because she's popular at school and plays violin. I'm not favored, because I'm the oldest. My best friend (and cousin) and I have a theory about the oldest kids: we're the experiment children. Our parents used us to figure out how to raise kids, and did it correctly with our younger siblings. She blames the fact that I'm a geek, and that she's a rebel on being the oldest in our families...funny.

Sorry, just had to rant or give information, or something once I saw this topic. Bye.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

Get along? Huh? There's a such thing? People can actually cooperate and understand their siblings??!! I'm utterly shocked.

So... yeah....I do NOT get along with my sisters. VERY violent. I'm the oldest, and I have two younger siblings, one going into 5th and the other 7th grades. Grrrr. We fight, we argue, we bite, we hit and punch. And it's not like typical "girl" fighting ampng us sisters, with words and hands. We pull hair, bit, kick, hit, punch, throw things and push down stairs. Since I'm bigger, not to mention stronger and faster than my sibs, I always am the one who wins in our little fights, so I always get in trouble...

And also considering that I have a problem with managing anger because I'm so tempermental I always start and end the fights. I get pissed over the most pathetic little things...It's not just me that fights and argues though. Both of my younger sisters fight amoungst themselves too. We're just a loud and violent family I guess.

hungry: Younger siblings in my extended family really have no respect for us older kids...they see us as a way to get food...and punching bags. When my family got so violent, I don't know.
            Yeah, same here. My little cousin threw a pair of my larger my drum sticks at me and I could've beaten him to a pulp because he's so small and young but of course I didn't. I just got angry and grabbed the sticks and hid them.

hungry: and mom favors my sister because she's popular at school and plays violin. I'm not favored, because I'm the oldest.
            That is disturbingly similar to me. My middle sister plays violin and is popular too. She is favored beyond reason. Except the littlest sibling is a girl too and not a boy... so unfair that we elder siblings don't get anything....

Comment

I don't know if I get along with my brother. I just have one, and he's older than I am. We just don't really talk to eachother, at least not anymore. We used to "hate" eachother, we would insult eachother, fight, whitewash eachother, basically everything. Now we just ignore eachother and when we're actually around eachother (aka when he has to drive me places) we're just kind of polite. We really don't even know eachother anymore. Rather strange.
              The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
              I promise not to funfun anymore
              Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Kaiba, your sibs are the same age as mine, except the one in 5th grade is a boy. I just got back from my sister's orchestra concert. Everyone is fawning over her because she had an improvising solo...I didn't think it was that good of improvising. I could have done better, and I don't even play the violin. Actually, I have done better, yesterday I picked up her violin and played some nonsense on it, and it sounded better than that.

I have anger issues with my brother. Sometimes we get along really well, and other times I end up throwing a book at him. It's an on and off relationship: sometimes I hate him, sometimes I don't.

My cousin just told me I'm jealous of my little sister. I AM NOT JEALOUS! Just because she's getting all the attention for a really bad solo, and is Miss. Popular at school, while I'm Queen of the Geeky Jocks (my own title, you like?) doesn't make me jealous of her. I just wish I could make friends as easily as she does. I'm not as open as I am here in real life. My siblings say I'm so discrete, I'm invisible. Maybe that's my problem with my siblings: I'm invisible to the world, and they aren't. It's hard, being the older geeky sibling, and having 2 popular younger siblings. I think they're embaressed for me. I'M embaressed for me at this point.

Okay, this post is making me feel like crying. I am so pitiful, I'm crying at a post I wrote.

Comment

A post can be a very important thing to cry about, if it's about something important. And obviously this one is.
                  I don't think you should be embarrassed about being you. I obviously don't know you that well, but anyone who comes on here is uber cool. You are intelligent, from what I know friendly, and you have good tastes in books. What more do you need? Ok, maybe sometimes it's not fun to be the weirdo, but it's truly a lot better to be yourself and feel bad sometimes that you don't always fit it (who does?) rather than be someone you aren't that does fit in.
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Well, my lil' bro is 10 years younger than me, with no one in between... So my parents expect me to be all mature and stuff *sigh* I dont mean to be mean to my bro (usually) and my parents yell at me all the time... and he'll be mean to me/edge me on to get me in trouble.. and then I STILL get in trouble when my parents realize whats he's doing, cause im supposed to be smarter than a 5-yr-old.. i can only take so much annoying..

And also considering that I have a problem with managing anger because I'm so tempermental I always start and end the fights. I get pissed over the most pathetic little things...
                    Kk, ill be sure never to **** you off (jk)

ummm... I hate it when you try to push them out of your way a little, and they fall down like you pushed them really hard... And how they tatle on you for everything... And my bro, when im on the pc, is like, whats that, what are you typing, who are you talking to....

Can't think of anything else to say.. Oh, Hungry, I know exactly how you feel, I feel like im invisible to the world, as if i just wasnt there one day, no one would care.. *shiver* And I cant help but think how all my school friends arent really friends.. everyone hated me in elementary, and it left me waaay insecure and lacking in social skills.. I feel like everyone hates me, and with my bro, i feel like they hate me more.... It's deppressing when you feel like your own parents hate you.. but enough ad stuff.. just wanted to say my bro is 5 and so is REALLY annoying

Comment

Thanks guys *huggles Cress and Tatiana*

Once again, I'm mad at my sibs again. I think I'm spending too much time with my family. I also have no way to hide from them because I had to give up my room to my aunt and uncle.

I'm going to go hide in my friend who's out of town's house again. It's important to have a place to hide during family gatherings.

Comment

Tatiana:ummm... I hate it when you try to push them out of your way a little, and they fall down like you pushed them really hard... And how they tatle on you for everything... And my bro, when im on the pc, is like, whats that, what are you typing, who are you talking to....
                        OMG, I detest that so much! When I'm on the computer, my sisters try to puch me off is annoying, and when they tattle on my it's really irritating, but I hate it when they fall when you barely even push them the most. I run in the room and tap my sister's shoulder and bursts into tears and wails that I hurt her... hello! All I did was tap your shoulder, and somehow she starts sobbing in pain and I get grounded! NOT FAIR. And she ALWAYS gets away with it! I never even touch her and yet she falls and cries. Grrrr, that pisses me off so much.

Comment

*ahem*

I didnt mean for everyone to get pissed off.

And about the jealousy thing I'm not cause the popularity thing is the same with all 3 of us. We all have alot of friends.

Umm I have alot of friends because I'm not shy. I think most people know me or have talked to me at least once. I'm not miss popular but pretty much everyone knows me.

I like going up to random people and talking to them. That or saying 'beep'. In fact I met one or two of my friends by saying 'beep' ot them.

My brother was in 6th when I was in 8th this past year and he had a ton of friends in 8th grade. Alot of them I knew. It was odd to have people my age say 'hey arent u corky's sister?' It used to be 'arent u nitas brother?' But it didnt bother me. I was glad he could make lots of friends.

My brother isnt really a dork and I thought I was and when I mentioned I had alot of people say I wasent. I know I am in the inside!

In fact one popular (shallow) guy said to me 'hey ya know u were a real dork last year' I was like yea I still am. And then he said 'no u arent' And then he asked me something I couldent believe but I wont go into that here. Very personal info.

Nah but my point is if u try and make friends and not be shy u probably will make em easier. Btw that guy was HOT.

Anyways I get along with my siblings real well. If I ever argue with any of them either one of us will go and say sorry 2 minutes later and hug. It's mostly my sis and bro who argue but they never compleatly yell. If they do my parents will just spank em lol.

Oh and I play Viola!

Wow! I didnt mean for my post to be so long. But there ya go.
                          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                          **Neets**
                          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Oh yeah. I just took an anger-management class.

Well, not really. It was actually a psychological test. *pretends to be a flopgopple and gives silly answers*

Beating up siblings? That happens all the time. My sister hit my right eye once, and it was like bloodshot for so long. When I got better, I punched her. It's all good.

I must have missed something....*rubs eyes* Neets: you got called a SISTER AND a BROTHER?

*re-re-re-re-re-reads again* I think I get it....:S

So...the moral is: always agree with hot guys if they say you're a dork, because they'll do something PERSONAL . Arr.

Snorts: Kaiba, it's not always the middle child that gets favoured. It's usually the youngest.

Oh yes, I like (my lil sis's name) more, she's so cute, and that smile! I mean, I don't care about (my name) being GIFTED, TALENTED, and ATHLETIC, while (my sis's name) can't lift a BEAN, and PRACTICALLY ********, only BARELY PASSING by asking HER OLDER BROTHER for help on her HOMEWORK ALL THE TIME. It's so mean of him, not helping her. He's supposed to be KIND and NICE to his little sister!

*fumes*

Oops. I've said too much. Paticularly about my sis.

*mocks you all* Celli rule. *is confused* Is that how you write that? I know that the plural of 'cello' is 'celli'....or at least that's how you say it.

Happy 4th of July!!!

BTW, the descriptive words about me in the paragraph above were all written by a psychologist. In front of them were, in no paticular order:

Amazingly, Multi-, not incredibly.

Comment

I have two older brothers and the eldest of them is sometimes too nice to me so i kinda get scared and it is just way too scary...the other one is just a big butt jerkwad and most of the time he is mean to me but lately we have been getting along *shudders* it is kinda spooky...oh ya WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE TO LEAVE ON THE NIGHT OF THE 8TH OF JULY WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Comment

Working...
                              X