No announcement yet.

Do you remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

technically i am a newbie on some peoples eyes...which makes no sense! there should be a system where people vote on weather or not to ubgrade people from newbies! rather then "you're a newbie in my eyes, but not in hers" *grumbles* oh well...and i actually like the chain stories. :P
    I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
    For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Reading this makes me feel even more newbish than ever. I have heard of all of the things Skarky has mentioned. Tumbleweeds. Yes, i was there when one army attacked. I used to be in chat like everyday. Now, maybe once or twice a week, or more? I think i have seen Skarky in chat once or twice. And i have seen Tui, i thought she was a boy. Ha. And Aurie, i have read her posts. Agent M, yes i was here when she was still coming in. In a few years or less there will a whole another one of these. And one thing to remember was how much Gigo and Tori fought in chat. Ha. Remember that. I was childish. Gigo, i love you, you know that. Haha.
      ta.
      Love and be loved

Comment

Hello all. Yes, the great and almighty Agent M is back. Sort of. You all had BETTER remember me lol, I am the... 3rd (I think) oldest member that posted more than 100 times. And I STILL have the most posts (HA TUI! I bet no one remembers our post wars... I think that was where the Creation of Poot spawned from... no, wait, that was later...) If I were to list everything I remember... heh, that would be a VERY long post. Poot would be proud.
        *whispers* I will always be with you... muhahaha (Watch for the next Agent M sighting, coming the next blue moon...)
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

OMG. It's Agent M!! Where have you been? Anyway, I hope you come by more often; we all do, I think. But that "once in a blue moon" thing doesn't bode well.

I remember very few of these things, me being a midbie. Or something like that. Some people will ALWAYS view you as a newbie. A lot of people probably still think of me as one. *shrugs* Maybe it just has to do with how you present yourself. once I've been here a little longer, perhaps I'll get it...and then again, maybe not.

I've heard of nearly all of them, (tumbleweeds, poot, ect.)but Poot took me awhile to get (meaning about two months :P, silly me.)

The color changes in chat were not nearly as big as say, poot, but they were, for me, just as memorable. It was some of us midbies, and a couple newbies(Liv and me and some other people), and I decided we should all try to go throught the entire color selection. That was the first time Gigs ignored me, I think. XD It was fun, even if it did annoy some people...

-peri

Comment

ahh, i remember a ton of that stuff, i remember tut always getting booted or ghosted, i remember once that dd got ghosted.

i also remember that we used to have avatars visible in chat instead of this menu dealie. i also remmeber my time as LOTU. *wonders if anyone remembers that* or as gigo said Lord of the Living.
            ---------------------------------------
            YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
            "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

*remembers am* Hello! how art thou? wait...you guys had a post war? i remember having only one post war, which is still technically going on, in chat forum, and i continue to beat the pants off everyone despite having my comp broken...they half the opposition gave up on beating me a long time ago...i always respond eventually, and always stay on top of every post.
              For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

hey, does anyone remember a while ago when we had that huge game of tag in the old chime?

and i remember calling gryph skitty for a like two weeks when i first joined. hehehe skitty...*ducks and runs* just kidding!
                ---------------------------------------
                YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

on behalf of gryph...*Whacks mbf* just htought it should be done, if he's ducking like that...I wasn't here for that..i think...but how do you play tag in chat? wouldn 't you just go
                  *tags gryph*
                  *tags mbf*
                  *dodges*
                  *i connect anyway*
                  or something?

Comment

Working...
                  X