No announcement yet.

What animal would you become?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, either a wolf or some kind of big cat. I agree, having four legs... I lack coordination now and I can't even imagine having two more legs to trip over.
    ---------------------------
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Call me nasa, it's a tradition.... don't ask...

Comment

I would probably become a wolf. Wolves are protective, but sacred and dangerous. They are strong, independent, and being a wolf mother, or even just a female wolf would be interesting; especially becoming a wolf mother.
      Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

hmm... Does a dragon count? *raises eyebrows* lol.

If not I would be a leopard.
        "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
        "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
        "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
        "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

This one is really hard for me...there are three things that I would really want out of being an animal. #1 is to be able to swim, and I would be either a killer whale or a dolphin for that. #2 is to be able to fly. I would either be a parrot (a scarlet macaw) or a kestral. #3 is to be able to run, and for that I would be either a panther or a horse. I'm very undecided. Basically, I need to be a combination of a hippocampus and a gryphon. Oh yeah. I'm a freak animal.
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          I promise not to funfun anymore
          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I would be a cat, hawk, wolf, dragon, pheonix, or horse. Or maybe some new animal that was all of those together. Cat for the ability to see in the dark, hawk because of it's instincts, wolf because of speed, dragon for the knowledge, pheonix to be able to heal with my tears, and a horse to help people (any one reading Mercedes Lackey knows what I mean)

I agree that there would have to be a reason to change though... I wouldn't want to change only because. Helping is what it would take before I would do it.
            There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
            "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

I am not decided either.
              The first is a cat, because I love cats.
              Horses seem very free - they can do what they want, they can run where they want. They are also very kind.
              A bird, so that I can fly.
              A dolphin or a whale, because... well, I don't have much of a reason.
              A wolf, not that I really know why.

Can I turn into several different animals, at different times?
              "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

Another animal I've been considering to be is a phoenix. I love how phoenixes are reborn from the ashes, and I'm in love with the fact that they're associated with fire, my birth element. Phoenixes have incredible strength, and I love that they care so much for others.

The wolf is just as beautiful though, so I would have to say that the wolf is second on my list of animals I would want to become.
                Magic exists everywhere you look because you choose to see it. Magic exists inside of me because I welcome it. Magic and energy are one and the same. Energy and magic will always exist.

Comment

If I could be an animal I think that I would want to be either a White Tiger or a Spider Monkey.

Comment

Working...
                  X