E

T
    H
    I
    S
    ?
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

because he fails to understand that, although we just call short posts "one-liners," it really means posts without content. He's missing the fact that increasing the number of lines in your post will not in and of itself increase the content, especially not if all you're posting is a one-word acronym.

Sorry, I'm feeling snide today and I need to take my temper out. On the WHOLE WORLD if possible. I did it last night, too, wrote a Letter to the Editor being sarcastic about this idiot who wrote in to them. Unfortunately I had to cut all the brilliant cruel wit to meet the 300-word limit. Lack of space sucks.

Who's next?
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

My birthday is on the great american meat day. Any idea what that means??? I haven't been on the computer in forever! I've been having TCAPS, holidays, and other annoying things lately.

Comment

Happy Maundy Thursday, everyone.

Maundy Thursday is the thruday before Easter... it commemorates the Last Supper. On This Day In History the abbot might wash the feet of monks or villagers in remembrance of Jesus washing his disciples' feet, I believe.

Hah. Who said you couldn't learn from fantasy? Thank you, Sherryl Jordan and Denzil's Dilemmam where I learnt everythign I know about Easter.
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
          X