Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday

Okay people,
    We've had so many different topics talking about so many different holidays I just thought we could make 1 final topic for all holidays. So I decided to start with
    April 1st, 2004.

My april fools day was actually pretty fun. I got my best friend by putting "I like you" notes in all of her stuff. One in her locker, a couple in her desk, and some more in her binder and books! It was sooo funny! She would get scared each time she found 1!
    Today in class everyone in our grade pretended to get sick @ exactly 2:00. So many kids went down to the office that the principal went on the intercom and said..."If any 6th graders ate the chicken or ham today please come down to the office." We all just dropped our things and ran out of class it was really funny! Our teacher was like "WAIT!"
    So when we all went to the office the principal told us all to go to the lunch room. And that's where we stayed for the rest of the period!!
    penguins will rule the world.

Cool! I've got a holiday for you! International Talk Like A Pirate Day! ARRRRRRRRR!

Comment

Funny Z!!!
      Rysade that's really funny, got anymore strange holidays?
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

Okay....according to Unknown, Crazy, Bizzare Holiday Observances.comtoday is National Workplace Napping Day. Oooh, the 12th is National Teens Against Zits Day. And the International Day of Frustration Moment of Frustration Scream Day is October 12th. This is fun!
        Metaphors be with you.

Comment

I like this one.
          October 17: Blah, Blah, Blah day.
          That's good! lol
          Let me check what's on my birthday...
          National Young Readers Day (That fits with me!)
          And Vietnam Veterans Memorial Day (That doesn't but it's respectable.)
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Lucky duck, you get National Readers Day.
            But I get "Act Happy Day"!!! And Brutus day, I think he killed Caesar and it was on my b-day so that makes sense... And there's "Save the Florida Panther Day" Save the Panthers!! "True Confessions Day" Okay... and then "Well-Elderly Day" (Don't ask why I used that smiley)
            Lol, during March the 1st to the 7th is "National Cheerleading Week" *snort* (No offense to any cheerleaders on her of course if there are any)
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

l
              o
              l
              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Diego I think Poot is out to get you more than anyone else.
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Who's Poot?
                  Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

OKay dp_br, I just wrote a whole explanation of Poot in the Fanart? post. You might also want to look a couple of pages back in that topic to see more.
                    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I thought you knew who Poot was? Poot is cute...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

ok...fanart here I go...
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh...yeah...Poot must've got me a loong time ago...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Yeah...
                            Did you see Poot's pic? He's so cute... So's my hedgehog, I'm naming him CutieHog.
                            I'm hyper in case nobody noticed I'm also winking a lot today.... *laugh*
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

I

n
                              o
                              t
                              i
                              c
                              e
                              d
                              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                              X