No announcement yet.

LOL Funny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Okay then. That's just weird. Ugh. In my school the eighth graders are mean, they really don't like the 7th graders at all. (a.k.a. me.)" I know you feel, the 8th graders last year were EVIL!!! But now I'M an 8th grader. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

M:
      "I said that it's weird that we all have to play wheel of fortune and try to guess what the heck diego is talking about all the time!" I know, that's what I meant, he's weird because of that.
      Lol, you are sooo weird Diego, but in my book that's a compliment Insane is an insult though... My social studies teacher says she's insane (she's right) which makes it an insult.... *shivers*
      Ack. I'll have to pick a differen't word. I am NOT insane! I am sannei (nope, no connection to insane; not even unscrambled ).

I won't even begin to describe my spanish teacher... *groan*
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Jeez. Yall sure do like to post alot. I posted on the first page and haven't been back here since. One reason being I am pro Bush. I am going ot watch his speech here in a sec. Well, um, yall are all al little weird. I think I am the only real sane person here..
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

You're sane? *gasp*

Woah, you're weird.

*snort* I wonder what all of the new members poking in and reading these posts will think about all of us.

*shrugs* I don't like Bush, and I don't like Kerry. So where am I? Well, I'd rather drop Bush, but then where would we be with the war? We can't just pull out now, despite all of the protests. If we left now, Iraq would be in complete chaos and helpless. I feel like we don't even know what are goal is with the war in Iraq, but... we have to do something about it. Kerry, I'm afraid, won't be a strong president at all. I was scanning the newspaper and I saw a quote from **** Cheney talking about how Bush helped out economy. I just blink. He what??? Our economy was just fine before he came in. You can't possibly ignore the rising oil prices coming from all of his oil friends. If you didn't kow, diamonds would be cheap, really cheap, but they're so expensive because people keep the supply low. And with the supply low, it becomes more prescious, and the price goes up.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Bush and kerry boths sucks. kerry is one of those vietnam-killers motherfathers.
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Great point Gryph. Exactly. Now I need to try this name to see if it was the website blocking it out or was it you?
              **** Cheney
              hmmm. The only reason I like Kerry is because he's not bush. But I still agree with rebuilding Iraq. It's not really a war anymore...
              penguins will rule the world.

Comment

This is why I satyed away form this topic... If I start I will never stop so I won't strt. I will go find another topic to haunt..
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much the only reason I like Kerry too. But I really hate the way they're attacking his military record. They're LYING about him. I really don't want a president who lies to us. And he actually has the guts to create a thing called the "Truth Squad". Need I say more?
                  The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                  I promise not to funfun anymore
                  Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Working...
                  X