• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Funny!

Funny! Go here http://dbpr.proboards20.com/index.cg...num=1088094816

will take a while to load...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

OMG Diego. That's very interesting...*shakes head and walks away.*
    penguins will rule the world.

Comment

ROFL... hahaha! Where do you GET these?! *snort*
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

I don't think that is funny.
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

You're a Bush fan? I'm neutral on him but the pics are kinda funny... least in my opinion... *restrains from laughing for nitafan's sake*
          *Agent~M*
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "I could live

Comment

Lol, I downloaded a folder named 170 Anti-Bush pics.

DOWN WITH BUSH AND HIS GOVERNMENT!!!
            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

There were 170 of them?? You should talk to my bf, she hates Bush. A lot. I'm completley neutral for the most part though... Except with the whole rainforest and oil things... *grr*
              SAVE THE RAINFOREST!!!! I don't think Bush is THAT bad but he WANTS to cut down the rainforest... *Grr* We NEED the rainforest.... *hiss*
              Oh! Tui? If you see this topic, what was that one joke with Bush and the gas? I think it was gas.... *grumbles* I can't remember...
              *Agent~M*
              "I could live

Comment

Here is the funniest thing you will ever see in your life!
                Only for HP fans. The second one is funnier than the first but I recommend both.
                PotterPuppetPals1
                PotterPuppetpals 2

Comment

NO!!!!!!! NOT THE PUPPET PALS!!!!!

*grr to Poot*
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

Originally posted by Agent M:
                    There were 170 of them?? You should talk to my bf, she hates Bush. A lot. I'm completley neutral for the most part though... Except with the whole rainforest and oil things... *grr*
                    SAVE THE RAINFOREST!!!! I don't think Bush is THAT bad but he WANTS to cut down the rainforest... *Grr* We NEED the rainforest.... *hiss*
                    Oh! Tui? If you see this topic, what was that one joke with Bush and the gas? I think it was gas.... *grumbles* I can't remember...
                    I am totally with you on the whole rainforest issue. Our government is going down the toilet. I dislike both George Bush and Kerry, what idiots.
                    ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

Well I'm not a political person so I'm calling myself Switzerland. But I REALLY don't like it that Bush wants to cut down the rainforest for no good reason... *grumbles* There's gonna be a whole chain reaction if he does that, every time in the past that we've done something stupid like that, like killing all the passenger pigeons, we regret it later but there's no way to bring back the passenger pigeons is there? No... And we need the plants in the rainforest, I mean there's probably a million cures for a million different diseases out there.... *grumbles* The government can be so stupid sometimes...
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

The rainforest honestly should be saved. It does an enormous amount of good for the entire earth, and not just for the possible cures. I don't see what good will come from destroying the rainforest. What, you'll have wood, space, and a few other resources like minerals possibly. But it's all temporary! The wood will be gone; it won't grow back half as fast as it was cut down. The space... That's gone as soon as it's made, and it's only so much. Minerals, well, they're limited also!!! So do the benefits of cutting down the rainforest outweigh the bads? They certainly don't! So what'll we gain? Nothing! We're only loosing by destroying the forests.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Exactly. But no one really realizes it until it's already gone. which sucks. Cuz the people who do realize it tend to be teenagers who have almost no power. *grumble* We don't even have rights!!! *grr*
                          *Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Agent M, I'm puzzled. You've said several times that you dislike a number of Bush's policies, mostly his environemental ones. but you also say that you're not political. Why not? If you dislike his policies, that's a good reason to be political- I don't mean to run around waving placards, just to say that you're opposed to the Bush administration. *shrugs* It's what I would do.

And those were kinda funny, yeah....
                            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

The main thing that sucks about the rainforest going away is that all of the diseases that might've been cured by some of the plants. I mean we could cure cancer and our only chance to do it is being cut down! Also many undiscovered species still are on earth and almost all of them are in the rainforests!

Comment

Working...
                              X