No announcement yet.

YW History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*laugh* AgentM's marbles hospital... I remember that. I think ppl tried to give me shock therapy or something... lol. And Sam according to GMM n00b is the lowest of the forums, so dont call them that.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Yeah... they did. that was soooo funny....
      Oh sorry....
      ~Sam (Hifun55)~
      Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
      HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
      My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

I had a dragon and a phoenix as a pet.
        What about the Magic Shop???
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Did all of this happen here? Because we could recreate all of this on AG2. If you craete your own rpg, you can have a setting to allow members to join automatically without having to submit an application. I don't have that setting, but it would be neat. Have your usernamer here be your username there or whatecer.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Yeah. I think you were a member but it was when you never came on. lol. There was the Coffee Shop, The Pet Shop, The Mall, I think Cress made a gym even, and there was the Magic Shop. There might have been other "places" but I can't remember...
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

I'll make a roleplay site!!!! Please please please? And your username will be what it is here, k? I'm Gryphon!
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I think you've got enough on your hands right now Gryphon... VG dawn is really cool and if you had another one.... I dunno. If you REALLY want to go ahead, it's not my decision or anyone elses on this site but yours.
                Tee hee. Yet another avie for Agent M! How many have I had now? Lots.... lol. I was in a penguiny mood.
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

I believe I remember something about a Create-Your-Own-World style topic... That was rather nice, textually scenic and all. A pity that disappeared.

Comment

I'm not gonna... But I'll join if someone else makes it!!!

*Happy B-day to me...*

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">Happy Birthday to you</span>

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Happy Birthday to you</span>

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Happy Birthday to Gryphon</span>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Happy Birthday to you!</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">And many moooooore.</span>
                      -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                      The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                      I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Yeah that was aphro_dite's...
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I like birthdays.
                          http://superdrea.net/

Comment

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GRYPHON!!!!!!!
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

HAPPY BRITHDAY GRYPHON!!!!!
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
                                Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                                X