YW History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YW History

Okay Guys, I need to make a topic about the history of this site. Because there's lots of stuff we're gonna forget and this could be helpful for newbies, they'd get to see what insane things we've done here... So put in memories here, please!! *puppy eyes* Like the Coffee Shop... and Aurie's... fights... Me and Tui competing for best post (I still hold that title. ) The Topic of Great Randomness being created. Ella's move to Delaware. Ella's birthday card... Chatter being shut down and creating a Chatter II (for any newbies this is why it's Chatter II, not 1)Crookedfrogs and my acorn/fireball/peanutm&ms fights...... *teary eyes*
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Please not too much off topic!

Okay, here are some things. The Recent Post box was FILLED with TTOGR posts. For all the years that AgentM has been a member, she's NEVER been in a DD chat. Skitty (my old username) is GONE!!!
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

MUHAHAHAH!!!!!!! AND NOW MINE IS TOO!!!!!
      This is where the whispers of marniebrown1 end.....
      *Agent~M*
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "I could live

Comment

lol
        I like db_pr. Even though they call me Diego...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

I don't think I can remeber that far back It's been a while. Oh well. I just remeber Aurie started to call me some differnt names. That's how I became known as "Lissa" And when DB gave me the idea for my Avatar.......Kenshin and Karou(sp).. YAY!!! Memories
          "We pray for our sorrows to end,
          and hope that our hearts will blend.
          Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
          And who knows:
          starting a new journey may not be so hard
          or maybe it has already begun.
          There are many worlds,
          but they

Comment

lol. Melissa I remember the first time you came on, you made a topic and it got like 6 pages on the day you made it and I got mad cuz my first topic took like a month to get 2 pages. *laugh* I remember the days when we didn't make like 10 pages a day.... lol. Makes me laugh a lot.
            So which do you prefer db_pr or Diego?
            *Agent~M*
            "I could live

Comment

whatever you choose
              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh my gosh, M! Your username! I didn't even notice! Cool! Congrats!
                Are we gonna have to edit the Newbie Packs?
                Metaphors be with you.

Comment

lol. Yeppers. Lee is the best! Now I don't have the evil username... tee hee hee!
                  *Agent~M*
                  "I could live

Comment

Hey marniebrown1!

I'm still gonna call you that.
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

ooh! Now your being mean!!!
                      And I can't think of a name u don't like....
                      *Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

I like Diego better.

Z still calls me Skitty!!! It gets soooo annoying!!!!!!!

Heh. Suffer, newbies, suffer!!

*cough cough* s'cuze me. Newbies, I lub you... Just I'm not gonna update the newbie helper topic. Mwahahaha!!!

I remember when I first saw Rrraua's post and clicked the link... and I joined Abroad. *sigh* Abroad was great.
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Does anyone remember The Coffee Shop? *licks lips* I used to drink lots of hot chocolate in there. It was really nice. And it had comfy (nonexistant) cushions.

And it so wasn't for best post. It was for most posts. Best post is so subjective, don't you think?
                          And anyway, you only one 'cause I grew up and got mature. *ignores little voice saying I only said that after M won...*

What else is historic? *mutters* Mmmm... can't think of anything right now.

Oh, an congratulations on the name change, Agent M. Now, that's a piece of history I'll never forget....!
                          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

*looks at the first post* Oops. I knew it was for most post, i dunno why I said best. Uh uh... you grew up and got mature... sure Tui.
                            ooh! I remember the Coffee shop! Me and Nancy Drew made it.. She forced me to help help her make it.
                            Oh! Does anyone remember the Pet Shop??? I think Ella made it, *M misses Star the black jaguar*
                            *Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

I remember when you guys used to warn n00bs of Rysade's n00b roasts or something like that.... or do you still do that.... *can't think straight*

I can't think of anything... except Agent M's Marbles/Hospital....
                              ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                              Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                              HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                              My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Working...
                              X