No announcement yet.

Random thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Skitty, no offense but what you said about obese people, something about shove in your face in the mall or something, sounded like you were saying, "Fat people? We shouldn't have to look at fat people! Ban them from the mall," or something like that.

I read the first few lines of that article (no time).
    In January 2003, as America prepared to go to war with Iraq, the US surgeon general, Richard Carmona, warned the nation that it faced a far more dangerous threat than Saddam Hussein's supposed weapons of mass destruction.
    Wait, I thought that was homosexuals.
    *Ella*
    "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
    There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
    And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
    What could mean more than this?"
    --Bright Eyes

Comment

I'm sorry, EWizard. Looking back now, I'm shocked that I just said that. I honestly didn't mean it like that, it was just a moment where I seriously felt like arguing for something- anything, and I said something hurtful. Sometimes I get like that.

I feel awful that I said that. It was terrible, and there's a lot to say against that.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
      X