Some special news - alla is engaged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some special news - alla is engaged!

Hello everyone, I haven't been around very often these days, but it is hard to fun places to get on the Internet. I am currently in Olympos in Turkey. Anyway, I just thought that I would pass on my happy news for those who aren't on my email list or facebook that I am now engaged . My boyfriend proposed two nights ago in Pammukale just before sunset. There are pics up on my facebook. I will edit a link in when I can.

Congratulations, Alla! I hope you two have a wonderful live ahead.
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Awww, congrats!
      Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Congratulations!!
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

That's so great! Congratulations!!!
          Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

What they all said. :-) Looking forward to pictures. :-)
            "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Congrats!

This
              isn't
              a
              one
              liner
              I
              promise
              "Doctors help you to live, the Arts give you a reason to live."

Comment

Congratulations! I second the request for pictures (or third)!
                (sorry about the quasi-one-liner)
                "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
                "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Thanks everyone

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...3&l=2848d9e821

Photos are behind the link - sorry for the delay, finding a computer in Syria was hard (I am in Jordan now, went swimming in the Dead sea this morning). Let me know if people can't access the facebook photos - I can try and put them up on photobucket too.

Comment

Aw...congrats Alla! I'm glad that the first news I see upon coming here for the first time in a month is good news. I'm so happy for you!

Comment

That's wonderful, Alla!
                      I'm really happy for you two! : )
                      "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

Congratulations Alla! I love that ring, it is so beautiful! And the sunset probably only added to the excitement.

I tried adding you as a friend on Facebook but the link wouldn't go through... PM me if you want to and I'll give you me info.

I'm really happy for you and wish you well...
                        There is Always DEEP Shadow where there is MUCH Light!
                        "I will meet the terminally clueless today...idiots and those with hairballs for brains.... I do not have to be like them, even though I would dearly love to hit them hard enough to make the empty places between their ears echo..." Rhiow - TVTQ

Comment

Working...
                        X