Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dream!

I HAD A DREAM DD ATE ME!!!!!
    DOWN WITH WAFFLES BLAM TICKY BLAM BLAM TICKY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    MY FRENCH TOAST CAN BEAT UP YOUR UNCLE!!
    i like caps
    POTATO WEDGES! AHAHAHAHAHA
    Meow! (^_^)
    Give blood,go skateboarding.
    I'm not snotty,i'm just better then you are.
    I'm not a cereal killer,i'm a performance artist
    Give blood, visit Minnesota

lol! That is funny. I like waffles! I like kittens too!
    Reality is for those who lack imagination.

Comment

Scary Dude.
      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

were you drizzled in maple syrup?
        ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

I once had this dream that my little sister (who does not, in fact, exist) was standing on a goat on a steeple (which also doesn't exist) at my middle school (which does not, in fact, look like a prizon like it did in my dream) that was also AX (AnimeExpo), swatting helicopters out of the air with a giant frying pan.

Comment

Haha, you're great Pop Tart Kitten. All you need now is an avatar with "hyperness" stapped all over it. Not literally, but well, eeeheehee.

I really like French Toast. OoooOooooOoooo...
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I was quite hyper when i typed that!
              Meow! (^_^)
              Give blood,go skateboarding.
              I'm not snotty,i'm just better then you are.
              I'm not a cereal killer,i'm a performance artist
              Give blood, visit Minnesota

Comment

Yes it is very invigorating to be hyper. David, were you the one eating the suger cubes off of our pyramid? And I don't think that Madi would appriciate the comment on "potato wedges". And don't forget, PLEASE capitalize your "I"s, it annoys the crud out of me when people don't.
                ... But he was looking through the window at the one joy from which he must be forever barred.

Comment

I'm laughing so hard!!!! Your icon, vegan_chick! Hehehe...

Have you hugged your Snape today?
                  Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

well, have you? (I'm so serious) There is another one that has them all hugging snape and it says: We Love Snape, there is also another one with ron chasing butterflies that said:follow the butterflies! from the second book, remember?

Comment

...that disturbs me slightly. "Have you hugged your Snape today," that is... probably because of its extreme similarity to the phrase "have you killed your kitten today..."

...which does not bear to be thought about XD.

...hey, isn't that the same piccy as the Snapeangst animation?

Comment

I had a dream where I was battling unicorns with curly horns (my subconscious called them "allegories") in a skyscraper. The allegories came from outer space and killed anything they touched. Though I ended up dead, which was quite disturbing at the time, I later found it funny that my nightmare monsters after a literary term. Probably came from reading <U>The Hidden Key to Harry Potter</U> the night before. The otherwise nice author spent a wile on the statement "Token was not writing in allegories..."

Comment

RaTouth

Change Dai shilto

to Dai'stiho

Por favor?

Gracias.
                          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Ha. Interesting dreams...

Have you killed your kitten today? Never heard of that before. We have a thing hanging in our kitchen that says, "Have you hugged your cat today?" I know if I hugged Canyon, I'd have to take a trip to the emergency room. Canyon has issues!!!

Chani, he knows he mispelled it. But it won't let him edit his profile.

Comment

Well, that isn't good.

Sorry RaTouth.

Guess I should post a little on the dream thing... just to be on topic. Ahem...

Well, what does one say about something one doesn't really remember? Maybe that means I am not getting very good REM sleep.

I remember just a little bit, not really about the dream persay, but mostly about what age I dreamed myself to be. I find it wierd that I am always in my teenage years. They aren't my favorite times, exactly. I rather like being grown up. Just seems odd.
                              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
                              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
                              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Working...
                              X