No announcement yet.

If you could have one power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the risk of being redundant, always telekinesis!

Pro: You get to move things...with your mind!![insert unhealthy number of ! here] Also, you wouldn't hurt yourself or need the muscular strength to move some things, just the energy, which is easier to come by. You would only be limited by how much energy you could have available. These pros are very closely related to the cons:

Con: You would probably need the amount of energy required to move the stuff without telekinesis. Thus, hopefully you wouldn't try to move something too big--you'd have to know your limits in order to keep enough energy to stay alive....

Weakness: Well, the main thing is the energy limitation.

I wonder how flying would work? I think you could manage it...the energy involved is a simple matter of opposing gravity--increasing gravitational potential energy...and then just giving yourself kinetic energy and opposing air resistance. :O YOU COULD FLY! This could be added to "Pro" I think....

Physics class came in handy! ^_^
    "Half of the ehhif on the planet go to bed with empty stomachs: the other half die of eating themselves sick...." -Rhiow,The Book of Night With Moon

Comment

Working...
    X