Happy New Year 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year 2009!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy, safe, prosperous 2009.

Resolutions? I'd like to do something about my weight (a little more would be nice), and also help my parents get things done around the house more.
    Last edited by EricG1793; December 31, 2008, 10:33:09 PM.
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

By the time I saw this thread, it was already 7:00 locally, and probably almost everyone else has already gone over into 2009. I'm used to being the horse's patoot out here! Getting ready to head out to a friend's house for an evening of revelry; best wishes to all for a wonderful 2009, and a not-so-fond farewell to 2008 (not one of our best years, although it had its moments).

Toodles!
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Happy new year it's 12:00
      It is better to die on your feat then to live a life on your knees-Emiliano Zapata.
      That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.-dad

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!

Comment

Happy New Year! I feel so happy, I got to spend the first few hours of the new year, with my closest friends... It felt so amazing...

Have a great 2009, everybody!
          Dif-tor heh smusma.

Comment

Happy New Year!!

It's actually 12:06 PM here, but whatever. I need to get around the forums more often...
            "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE! I'm so glad it's 2009 now. Last year I kept putting the date as 09 and not 08. *shrugs* Now I don't have to mess up anymore!
              (Watch me mess up and put 08 instead of 09...)
              "I'm so smart!" *KABOOM!!!*- me and my eggbert game
              "Poop a box!" me and my sis while playing MarioKart DS
              "Gah!" "I love this song!" "What?!?"- BFFE and me
              "PILLOWS!" me, Sam, and Kat.

Comment

Working...
              X