Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...ho ho.... you better get me a good one then. *sigh*

*in meek voice* Please?
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Who is in your avi, D?
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

lol, he's had that avie since the beginning, no chance he'll give it to anyone. BTW, I found an anime catgirl pic on Google
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

That avie, my friends, show Rurouni Kenshin, Battousai the Man Slayer, Samurai X, how ever you wanna call him, he rocks.
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Okay... but where did you get it??? 'cause I would like one like it... I have been drooling over since I came here 3 months ago today!!! (happy day for me.)
            -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
            The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
            I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Yay! Congrats Chani......3 months!
              ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              **Neets**
              CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

YEAH! Happy Chani! Actually what stopped the funfuns was when I tried to see how many I could do, and something got really messed up and Lee and DD both got really mad at me. Everyone else was just sort of like "Alrighty then, Cress has lost it completely" And they were fun! heh, Funfunfun.
                The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                I promise not to funfun anymore
                Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Working...
                X