Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

• I did my PSAT's and I didn't do to hot. I did not like it very mcuh there it not much I can do!!!!

Lissa
      "We pray for our sorrows to end,
      and hope that our hearts will blend.
      Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
      And who knows:
      starting a new journey may not be so hard
      or maybe it has already begun.
      There are many worlds,
      but they

Comment

• Conversely, I kicked massive butt on the PSATs, so I didn't study and did eh on the SATs, while my sister did eh on the PSATs, paniced, studied like hell, and kicked butt on the SATs.

PPC: don't lose all perspective! Remember that the average score on the SATs is 1000. You did great!
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• *Chocolate....more chocolate....chocolate factory....*

Have an issue get a tissue!!--Steph C.
          Kisses taste like chicken-- Absoulutely Normal Chaos...sharon creech
          Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher
          Don't be a fool. Glasses are cool!!-- I made this one up.
          Love yourself no matter how you look!--Zgirl
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• I did well on my PSATs, and I hope I do well on my SATs - which I think I'm taking in March - and my various SAT IIs, APs, etc. Good luck to everyone on their exams!!

"Food for thought requires a mind with teeth." Vollys the dragon, "The Two Princesses of Bamarre"
            "Drink up, me hearties, yo ho!" Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean
            ~Foxtail the Leftie

Comment

• For my exams I usually get 99 percent on everything. I"m hoping to get into 9th grade math soon.

Early to bed early to rise, makes a man healthy and wise...but NEVER wealthy.-- my Dads Scottish school teacher

Comment

• wow, zgirl! your in 6th grade, right? And you might be in 9th grade math. Then you would be skipping 3 grades of math. Im in 7th grade and 8th grade math. So anway, would that mean your doing algebra currently and will be doing geometry if you get into 9th grade math?

***ally***
                Never try to eat a quesadilla while on the computer. Never. It is too gooey. I know this from experience.
                and yes...I am slightly (hehe) crazy
                ***ally***
                Never try to eat a quesadilla while on the computer. Never. It is too gooey. I know this from experience.
                and yes...I am slightly (hehe) crazy

Comment

• I really don't want to do 7th grade math....at least 8th grade. Math is annoying to me.

Comment

• We have far too many exams in the UK... we have SATS at age 7,11,14, then GCSEs at 16, A/S levels at 17, A-levels at 18.... then I have end of year exams for all four years I'm at uni!

On the subject of skipping grades... I wasn't allowed to be bumped up in any of my subjects, as my school wouldn't allowe it (In fairness, timetabling, rather than a matter of principle, was the main reason).

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                    "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

• I'm kinda knowledgeable in astronomy/10th grade science

and i can teach people how to solve science problems on graphing calculators.
                      ---------------------------------------
                      YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
                      "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

• im glad i dont have to take sat's i get to take act lol next year ive heard its cake. but i am pretty knowledgable in algebra 1 and 2 know some in geometry and some biology and im in chemistry now so i might be able to help there no promises. i made a 98 in algebra 2 and a 97 in chemistry last 6 weeks so im happy 100 in my ez classes(wellness and band)
                        i love band. drums rock. im in 10th grade so yeah
                        wouldnt life be boring if you didnt have something to accomplish?

Comment

Working...
                        X