Homework/Exams Help Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homework/Exams Help Topic

This is a Homework help topic and we'll help you study for tests and stuff! We are looking for "teachers" for french or whatever other language or thing you are good in. I'm a teacher here (spanish) and I'm looking for others! Please join if you know french or something. Just 5 Arel each class and if it's urgent it might be free. Owned by...guess...BC AND ME!

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
    GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
    "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Can I be a teacher? I could teach...*thinks hard* High school-level English!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Okay! Papercrane is a new teacher here. Could I ask you a favor? Could you be another spanish teacher? You're good so...

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
      "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Not that good...but I could sub for you, or be an assitant teacher. Would that be okay?

OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

VERY Thanks a lot!

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
          Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Always glad to oblige! Hmm...I don't suppose there could be an Art teacher? That's kind of hard to do except IRL.

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

you could try but...

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
              Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Yeah, I'd have to say something like--
                "No, move your hand like this!"

--Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

db! I know hebrew can I be a teacher!????

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2
                  I have difficulties with Gravity.

Comment

Sure! We got another teacher people!

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I am a teacher! wait I will have to sound it out since my keyboard doesn't do foriegn language......oh well...shalom haveyrem.... darn this is hard how do you think this is supposed to sound from what I've typed?

"You have no friends,nobody likes you!" "No not listening Not listening!"-Lord of the Rings 2

Comment

You could teach how to pronounceate the stuff.

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                        Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

oh that makes sense! ok before I put...shalom haverem..it is supposed ot sound like shhhh-ahhh-lllohhhhh-mmmmmm haaaaaa-veyyyyyyy-reeeeeee-mmmmmmmm......yeah sorry I am having fun with that but yeah it means hello friends!

Comment

Cool, where did you learn to talk hebrew?

GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
                            Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

um my hebrew school but now I am being tutored by this teacher lady she has a hugeeeeeeee house! But yeah I am jewish so......yeah....

Comment

Working...
                              X